• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd July 2015 
    Thanks

getting right syringe for pt 141 injection

hi I'm new here but have been lurking for a while now as i have been interested in trying some pt 141. I purchased a 10mg vial with some bacteriostatic water for injection and it arrived today. anyway i went to boots to get some anti sceptic wipes and some insulin syringes. of course like a twat i went in and just asked for some insulin syringes and the cashier asked me what type as there's loads. I wasn't prepared for this so just said i want normal syringes and she asked if i was using it for insulin which i said yes as i didn't want to look like a junkie and I've never asked for syringes before.

anyway she said that usually for insulin its pens not syringes and asked me what one i wanted again but i said don't worry about it and left.

so where in the uk can i get the right syringes and what EXACTLY have i got to ask for? do normal high street pharmacy's sell them or can i get them at a tescos pharmacy?

also shall i store the freeze dried pt 141 and injecting water in the fridge whilst i'm not using it?

cheers
  2. #2 2nd July 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: getting right syringe for pt 141 injection

Great questions, sorry to read of the hassles you've gone through sparky999! You and the cashier were right. When it comes to subq pt-141 injections there are a few considerations. You'll want a smaller insulin syringe to dose as this helps measure the product w/ greatest accuracy.

If you were to buy only one size syringe, buy the 50 unit (1/2cc) insulin syringe with 29 gauge 1/2" needle.
  3. #3 2nd July 2015 
    Thanks

Re: getting right syringe for pt 141 injection

hey man thanks for reply! I have found a local pharmacy to get syringes from now so will be testing out tomorrow afternoon, probably around 3pm, will let you know the results.