• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th May 2015 
    Thanks

[Follow Along] Skin Type 1, started Melanotan 9 days ago...will update!

I spent a while lurking these forums before starting MT II and figured I'd start a thread to ask questions, get feedback, document and then followup with my results.

I'm a 32 year old male, and about as Skin Type 1 as a person can be. Tanning has never happened, period. Freckles on arms and shoulders, that's about it. Decided to give MT II a try and am 1.5 weeks into the injections. Started tanning beds three days ago, with the first session being two minutes in their weakest bed, the second session today was three minutes. Am going to slowly get that up to as much as I'm comfortable with, every three days, increasing a minute each time.

[b]Only Problems I Had]I've tried HGH and an injectable steroid cycle before, so I was already familiar with how to load the bac. water into MT II and do the injection, but read a dizzying amount of conflicting dosing information and ended up under dosing myself the first week. The problem with the information that's out there is half of it tells you to blend 1 CC of water in it, half tells you to blend 2 CCs, but then they all tell you around the exact same injection amount (as in: go to ___ mark on syringe). Making matters worse, everyone uses a mix of ML / CC / MG measurements...which can make it even more confusing if you're unfamiliar with what the hell any of that converts to. (aka: most people). But wait, there's more! Insulin syringes come in a bunch of different sizes, so the advice that says go to "__ mark" is worthless as well.

[b]So, with that, word of advice to newbies] Do your math based on a 10MG vial, not the amount of water you're putting in there. If you put in 2CCs of water (like I did), your injection amount isn't the same as the person who mixed in 1 CC. So, if you're trying to get to a max dose of 1MG per day, then your vial should be divided accordingly by 10.

[b]Side Effects So Far] Definitely experienced the nausea immediately after injections for the first week. It seems to have gone away by now as I don't really feel it at all anymore. Knowing that would happen and then not happen was helpful. Erections? Yes. ;-)

[b]Color Status]I'm at that point where I haven't actually been in the sun or tanning beds for longer than 5 whole minutes, so I'm not expecting too much yet. I do have a few freckles on my arm that definitely seem darker, and my face has more of a reddish hue than normal.

I'll keep updating this thread and will include some good status pictures as I take them. If anyone has any advice based on what I've already done, happy to hear it. I'm still not 110% clear on how much I should be taking, but i'm at 1MG a day for the next however long. Just am taking the tanning beds one step at a time, because I don't want to overdo it and get burned. Been there, done that before. ;-)
  2. #2 27th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Skin Type 1, started Melanotan 9 days ago...will update!

Thank you jc, great thread! Are you in a rush to see results? May I suggest decreasing your dosage? What made you think you were under dosing the first week? Sounds like you're doing everything right, best of luck!!!
  3. #3 27th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: [Follow Along] Skin Type 1, started Melanotan 9 days ago...will update!

"
    Thank you jc, great thread! Are you in a rush to see results? May I suggest decreasing your dosage? What made you think you were under dosing the first week? Sounds like you're doing everything right, best of luck!!!
    "

Thanks for the reply (and great forum, btw). The confusion in the first week's dosage came in that I'd mixed the 2 CCs in the 10MG vial, and was using a .3ml insulin syringe. As I understood it, everything I'd been reading suggested the .25 mcg (day 1), .5 (day 2), 1 (day 3 - 14) loading phase. Being terrible with math (and probably half awake), I just did up to the .05 mark on the .3ml syringe for the first two days, and then .1 ml for the days that followed. I upped the dosage when I realized I was using the smaller syringe, so the numbers weren't converting as I'd understood them.

You mentioned lowering dosage, what would the more appropriate dosage be for the remainder of the loading period? And then after that?

Thanks again for the great site and information. If there is a way to support your efforts, let me know. Happy to help.
  4. #4 27th May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Thanks for the reply (and great forum, btw). The confusion in the first week's dosage came in that I'd mixed the 2 CCs in the 10MG vial, and was using a .3ml insulin syringe. As I understood it, everything I'd been reading suggested the .25 mcg (day 1), .5 (day 2), 1 (day 3 - 14) loading phase. Being terrible with math (and probably half awake), I just did up to the .05 mark on the .3ml syringe for the first two days, and then .1 ml for the days that followed. I upped the dosage when I realized I was using the smaller syringe, so the numbers weren't converting as I'd understood them.

You mentioned lowering dosage, what would the more appropriate dosage be for the remainder of the loading period? And then after that?

Thanks again for the great site and information. If there is a way to support your efforts, let me know. Happy to help.
    "

i just posted about mixing discrepancies in another thread but this website should be really helpful to everyone..

http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.php

i know you didnt ask me but IMO no one should have to dose 1mg every day to in order to see results. i believe even for the lowest skin types .5mg ed should be more than enough to get the results you want.
  5. #5 27th May 2015 
    Thanks

bdvince: Thanks for the link and reply! I'll definitely use that and adjust accordingly. That calculator is GREAT.

Happy to have as much feedback as possible.
  6. #6 27th May 2015 
    Thanks

[quote]
    "
    everything I'd been reading suggested the .25 mcg (day 1), .5 (day 2), 1 (day 3 - 14) loading phase.
    "

NO. It´s mg (not mcg).
  7. #7 6th June 2015 
    Thanks

Adding a little update here...

I'm nearly finished with my second vial (2/5) and have been to the tanning bed five times at raising intervals starting at 2 min, 3, 4, 5 and then most recently 7. Three or so days in between each tanning session. Have also had some sun (with sunscreen) a couple of times in between at the pool and lake.

To start, I don't think I would have been able to ever set foot in a tanning bed for more than 2 minutes without getting a nasty burn. I did it about 10 years ago for something like 6 minutes and ended up having to take an Epsom salt bath because I was so badly burned. So, for that reason alone, I can tell it's starting to work.

Face, neck and arms are noticeably brownish with a very, very slight red hue. Freckles on arms are coming out strong and I've noticed a few super dark ones around my body (one on cheek) that weren't there before. Don't look bad, just new additions. Beard stubble seems to be darker, too. The rest of my body has a very slight color forming. Nothing anywhere feels at all burnt, so i'm not concerned about the very slight red hue.

I also have never had any color that wasn't red, so i'm honestly not entirely positive it's red, haha. Doesn't feel like a burn, for sure. I keep looking in the mirror thinking i'm dirty or burnt. I've always been so pale that anything that isn't being pale seems like it should be a burn. Definitely a new experience!

At this rate, I'm anticipating being "hey, have you been tanning?" darker within the next 2 - 4 weeks.

Also looking into other peptides, these are great!

8. #8 6th June 2015 
    Thanks

regarding the red skin not feeling burnt part... i've noticed if i do get sunburnt it's definitely 1000x less painful when on melanotan than when off... this likely this has to do with melanotan's potent anti-inflammatory effects which could protect damage that causes inflammation of the epidermis (Interleukins).

good luck and please post some before and after pictures when you're done... this forum is in desperate need of useful information.
  9. #9 6th June 2015 
    Thanks

Added a few pictures. One is before anything, the other are in the last few days. I'll try and keep adding pictures over the next couple of months. (PS: Hey lurkers, you have to be logged in to see them.)
  10. #10 6th June 2015 
    Thanks

"
    I also have never had any color that wasn't red
    "

It is past now and you become dependent on MT2 ]
  11. #11 6th July 2015 
    Thanks

is it me or do the picture attachments never work? they download but come up with an error when opening.
  12. #12 8th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    is it me or do the picture attachments never work? they download but come up with an error when opening.
    "

The images can not be displayed in any program.
  13. #13 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

The images can not be displayed in any program.
    "

yep
  14. #14 11th July 2015 
    Thanks

yes the image files are defective.