• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th May 2015 
    Thanks

No real visible result?

Hi there. Hoping to pick the brains of experienced users as I'm a newbie.

I've done my first 10mg this week. Mixed with 2ml. Low dosage. Sun bed for 10 minutes on 4th day. Haven't really noticed any changes? No major freckling maybe a tad.

Do i need more on the sunbeds? Or could it be i'm not injecting deep enough?...I have no fear of needles so didn't think I was going in too lightly as such.
    I'm going to do another 10 mg. Should I use a higher dosage?

Help and advice would be much appreciated. ;D
  2. #2 24th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: No real visible result?

10mg in a week, but you're doing a low dosage?
    I think you're doing something a little wrong as that's close to 1.5mg a day, which is no where near a low dosage. But a week is too soon to notice anything, anyway.

Basically you want to be doing about 500mcg a day, and getting to the sunbeds about twice a week.
    You want to be inserting the needle at least 7-8mm.
  3. #3 24th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: No real visible result?

Sorry meant to say finished this week. I did 3 x 25 then the rest 50 daily So crack on with it and sunbed twice weekly? I'm skin type 1 bordering a 2. I'll keep going with the 50 dosage then. I'm having no side effects other than a tiny amount of nausea. Or would you say increase to 1?....... What dosage before I hit maintenance? Sorry 20 questions here but i'd like to be a bronzed goddess - well bronzed at least haha .....Do you think about 30 in total perhaps? I'd best order some more if that's the case. And will it matter if I have a break while waiting for my next batch to be delivered?

Thanks for the feed back Much appreciated
  4. #4 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello! I think your dose is too low. You should try to increase it in a bit and wait until it has been two weeks since you started a higher dose. For sure, you will notice a difference by that time. I am excited for you to get your first nice tan! I remembered the first days I started to inject melanotan. Good luck.
  5. #5 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    10mg in a week, but you're doing a low dosage?
    I think you're doing something a little wrong as that's close to 1.5mg a day, which is no where near a low dosage. But a week is too soon to notice anything, anyway.

Basically you want to be doing about 500mcg a day, and getting to the sunbeds about twice a week.
    You want to be inserting the needle at least 7-8mm.
    I think 10 mg a week is just fine. I don't also load melanotan. I only inject it during days when I plan to have a tanning bed session. So far, it is effective! What I suspect in his situation is that he is not getting and using real melanotan. He better check his supplier's credibility before ordering.
  6. #6 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Change the product youa re using. That is the best option for now. You can also choose to change supplier. Why? It is because there is a possibility that your supplier is sending you fake drugs and that might be the reason why you aren't noticing any change at all.
  7. #7 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    How many times do you use your sunbed? Try to use it three times a week (remember that you should wait for 48 hours before you can have another session). Try to increase the time you spend in the sunbed as well. Make it 15 to 20 minutes, instead of just 10 minutes. Also, try to increase your dose a little bit. By doing all of these, you should be able to achieve the kind of tan that you want as soon as possible.
  8. #8 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    What particular product are you using? Please tell us so we can give you an advice regarding the product. Also, which supplier did you order from?

Anyway, I also think that your dose is too low for you to notice some deveopment. Why don't you try to increase it and see how your body will react.
  9. #9 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd it's only been a week then I'd be inclined to give it a bit longer to be honest. Stick to what your doing now and then maybe after another couple of week if there's no difference then I'd start to look at changing the dosage or your routine.
  10. #10 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Increase your dosage. if you have already increased it and still, you can't notice any improvement, then you have to say goodbye to what you are using and look for a more effective product. I hope it will give yiu the result that you are looking for once you increase your dose. Good luck!
  11. #11 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Increase the time you spend on sunbed. be sure not to stay on it too long. Don't stay there for more than 20 minutes. Also, try to increase your dose a little bit. I hope this time, it will already be effective and make you achieve the tan that you really want.
  12. #12 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I also suggest to change what you're using. From what the other users have claimed, tanning supplements/substances should give you immediate result. It has already been your 4th day and you're using sunbed, I don't think there's any other reason for you not to see any effect aside from the fact that what you're using is ineffective.
  13. #13 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoughboy View Post
    I also suggest to change what you're using. From what the other users have claimed, tanning supplements/substances should give you immediate result. It has already been your 4th day and you're using sunbed, I don't think there's any other reason for you not to see any effect aside from the fact that what you're using is ineffective.
    Before he changes his product, he should try to increase his dosage first and see if it will give him some result. If still, it isn't effective, then that is the best time for him to think of changing his product.
  14. #14 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you aren't getting the promised result, then I guess you have to stop using that product and find something that will be much more effective. It is a waste of money to keep on using something that isn't actually working.