• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th May 2015 
    Thanks

Sperm Count/Health/making a baby while using MT2

Wife and I are ready to start our family. I never really thought about it before but she asked me if I thought my melanotan use might impact her ability to get pregnant.

So simple question - have any of you male users become a father while taking melanotan?
  2. #2 20th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Sperm Count/Health/making a baby while using MT2

My partner conceived our child while I was using MT2, while only anecdotal, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.
    However, there's not been any studies on it, so I'm not entirely sure whether it would or not. If you are worried then you can discontinue use for a few months until the news comes through.

If your partner is taking it I would recommend she discontinued use, as you never know what can happen during fetal development - and to be honest, nothing is worth the risk.
    But that's the same for almost any medication, unless approved by a doctor. Even your general ibuprofen and aspirin are out of bounds for women who are/looking to get pregnant.

Tom
  3. #3 20th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Sperm Count/Health/making a baby while using MT2

I have become a father while taking melanotan peptides and can only think your melanotan 2 usage would positively impact her ability to get pregnant.