• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 18th May 2015 
    Thanks

6 Years user and happy

Hi Guys,

I've been using Melanotan 2 for 6 years now moderately, about 0.4mg every fourth-fifth day.
    I have never had much of those side effects that people are talking about, maybe a very small nasuea at the morning after I injected which usually goes away very quickly and perhaps a little red eyes on the morning after.

During this 6 years period I've done blood tests several times and it appears that there is nothing wrong.

With 0.4mg every fourth-fifth day I managed to reach an amazing permanent color (even without any sun) and my beard also have this awesome color of somewhat blonde/black instead of dark ginger/brown.

However, I am always avoiding reading this forums as I am always scared to see what people has to say and about bad experiences they had that may scare me off, so I am like "running away from it" because this product literally changed my life and confidence (I do not burn on the sun anymore, got amazing color, beard is really cool and really no side effects) and I am really scared of stop using it...

The reason I've finally got the 'courage' to write this post is because during the last 1-2 years I am feeling as if I am depended on it, not like addicted but somewhat depended on it, as it really changed my life as I said above.
    However, I can't ignore the truth that this thing may be dangerous one day even if my tests are fine and I have no side effects and injecting only 0.4mg every fourth day.
    I am actually scared, especially when I come accross some posts and all of those "FDA Warnings"..
    From time to time I always ask my self this questions]So what now, will I use it forever?
    How do I know that every vial I order is really MT2 and no one put some shit into it?
    Maybe this unhealthy in the long-term?

I am really not sure how to answer those questions and I am really scared and do not want to stop using it...

I am sorry if this post is a little mess but I tried to express my feelings and experience as best as I could and I would love to hear your thoughts...

Thanks.
  2. #2 18th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: 6 Years user and happy

Don't worry be happy. Been using it for seven years at 1 mg a day ( currently I'm not on it because I'm testing the alternatives). Some people smoke, others drink, they still sell sugar, there are tons of Macdonalds'.

Those stuff have been proven to be bad and it's generally accepted.

M2 has not been proven to be bad and people lose control. Lots of people have been on it permanently for over ten years and most of them are more than fine.

My advice would be: enjoy the feeling your new looks give you instead of worrying that something bad could happen.
  3. #3 18th May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Don't worry be happy. Been using it for seven years at 1 mg a day ( currently I'm not on it because I'm testing the alternatives). Some people smoke, others drink, they still sell sugar, there are tons of Macdonalds'.

Those stuff have been proven to be bad and it's generally accepted.

M2 has not been proven to be bad and people lose control. Lots of people have been on it permanently for over ten years and most of them are more than fine.

My advice would be]"

Thanks for your reply Djen, I appreciate it.

I actually used to think the same as you for a long time...
    As you said, many people are using 1mg a day for a long time and nothing happens to them (as far as I know at least) so I am thinking that if I use only 0.4mg every fourth day it really shouldn't be too much of a problem... but then I also think again that I am trying to lie to myself to feel happy with it.

[b]I have a few questions for you if you dont mind]
    1. Why did you stop use it and what alternatives are you talking about?
    2. How do you make sure that what you bought is really MT2 and you didn't buy some crap? (this always scared me even though I am using it for almost 6 years)
    3. If I want to be extra safe and still use it, what would you suggest me to do?

Thanks
  4. #4 18th May 2015 
    Thanks

Check out the alternatives forum.

It's okay as long as you know good suppliers, check lots of reviews, find people having the experience with a certain supplier. Don't trust people claiming: hey dude, I got great stuff.
  5. #5 18th May 2015 
    Thanks

@Snopel

Thanks for your opinion.

It's really nice to hear one more success stories and I do not want you to be scared as long as you no negative symptoms experienced. Success stories are thankfully those who are the majority.

I myself have amassed incredible power of MT2 and is like you become addicted and will not stop unless I am very sick of it.

@Djen
    I agree.
  6. #6 18th May 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks guys.

@Djen
    May I ask why did you start looking for alternatives and if you found anything interesting?

@melanotano
    Yes, I would surely define my experience with MT2 as a success story (and will hopefully remain so) but what I am scared of is that it may have a long-term health impact that is currently not noticable at all.
    could you please explain what you mean by "unless I am very sick of it" ? are you currently experiencing any type of sickness ?
    Also, can you tell what is your dosage please?

Do you guys generally think that I should have any reason at all to worry if I have near to zero side effects and my blood tests are normal and only using 0.4mg every fourth-fifth day?

P.S
    Which suppliers do you trust 100% and how are you able to tell which of them is good?
  7. #7 18th May 2015 
    Thanks

I've just started with my forskolin trial, so way to early to tell about results.

I had some results with melitane but have been messing around with bad batches and PH, so I started again a few weeks ago. Last time it took me 2-3 months to see the first results.

I'm also running a hesperidin trial.

You can check out those topics.

Why? Mostly for hair darkening, my eyelashes get a bit darker on 1 mg, but not as dark as the rest of my hair. Of course, probably 1,2 mg might do that, but I rather have an alternative catching it up.

And I never used melitane and M2 simultaneously. I suppose ( which would be logical) the melitane would enhance the effects you get with M2 and vice versa. So if you get a light brown tan with melanotan only, you'll get a darker one when you add melitane. When you get medium blonde lashes with M2 only, they should get to brown when using both.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Djen For This Useful Post:

JeffG2 (7th January 2018)

9. #8 18th May 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks Djen, I hope you'll get to your desired results

@melanotano
    When you have some time can you please reply to my questions?

10. #9 18th May 2015 
    Thanks

@Snopel

http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-2/dosing-and-frecklesmoles/msg8983/#msg8983

WARNING, don't be scared
    http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-2/bloody-horror-eye-of-mt2/

I've got two of these bleeding and it looks extremely scary. I will not blame MT2 yet, even when I'm about to be cleared.

You are dosing very very low, do not worry. I would go if it was me.
    No one can give any guarantees, but the vast majority have no side effects.

My supplier does not sell MT2 anymore, so I also looking for a new one.
    I managed to buy for more than one year's supply, so I still have for the summer.
  11. #10 19th May 2015 
    Thanks

The absolute safest way to do it would be to use MT-1 and get it tested by an independent lab for purity. MT-1 has been studied a lot more and is approved in Europe if you have a rare disease. Getting it tested is annoying though, as I have looked online for places and they are tough to find and it's pricey.

You take a risk with every drug you use, and you also take a risk every time you get in your car. You just have to weight the benefits against the risks for yourself.

It's good to hear somebody who got results without much sun exposure. Did you get many new freckles/moles dosing how you did with minimal sun exposure?
  12. #11 19th May 2015 
    Thanks

@Oblivion
    But isn't MT-1 Much weaker and will have to be injected every day?

As for your question, I did get a few new freckles when I started using it but after the first month I don't think think I got any more new freckles/moles, well maybe I did but I think it's actually from the sun...
    I think that if i used tan beds / sun tanning in this past 6 years I would've probably gotten like 10 times more new freckles / wrinkles.
    From what I've figured out, the best possible results (at least for me) from MT2 can be achieved by dosing a very low at the begining, tan one time every week and after like 3 months of taning every week you'll be able to maintain the color forever even without any sun exposure, only with 0.4mg every fourth-fifth day.
    In a retro-perspective look I do not only thinkthat MT2 gave me this awesome skin and beard color it also helped me avoid lot's of sun exposure, wrinkles, freckles, moles and all of the other things that the sun can do to you, not talking about not having to suffer this annoying burns from the sun...
    So appearance wise I would say that this product is a dream product, I also never had any side-effects, maybe a very small nasuea once in a while...
    Healthy wise, it appears from the tests that everything is perfectly fine and I actually feel as if it is really protects me from the sun as I never burn.

I actually have 0 bad things to say about this amazing product but what I worry about is that I have completely no idea what impact it may have on me later on and how bad or not bad it is for my future and the uncertainty scares the shit out of me in the past 3 days when I think about it...
    But what scares me even more is to be without it as I am so happy with the results and the way it made me feel about my self.

@melanotano
    This indeed looks a bit scary, I hope everything will turn out fine for you man!
    I wouldn't dose as much as you, I actually think it's not necessary but maybe I am wrong and it works differently on each person.

However, I am not sure if side-effects is what scares me, what really scares me is that one day i'll wake up with some real disease/cancer...

Do you think consulting a dermatologist about MT2 can do any good?

13. #12 19th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    However, I am not sure if side-effects is what scares me, what really scares me is that one day i'll wake up with some real disease/cancer...

"
    Enjoyed reading your topic, thank you Snopel! Hopeful you are able to put your fears to rest asap, well wishes your way!

Unfortunately, in my estimation, only 1 in 1000 dermatologists will know a minimal amount about synthetic melanocyte-stimulating hormones...so it's not likely going to do much good consulting w/ them about tanning injections.
  14. #13 19th May 2015 
    Thanks

@Melanotan
    Thanks!
    Do you think you could share something that could help me put my fears to rest?
    Maybe even some point of view or some experience ?

As for dermatologists, that's exactly the reason why I haven't gone to consult one about this yet...
    I think they will really know nothing about it and will only say stuff like "YOU SHOULDN'T INJECT YOURSELF" because they want to keep their ass covered / they do not know enough about it :/
  15. #14 19th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

With regards to concerns about suppliers, as Oblivion stated, you can buy in bulk from a recommended supplier and independently test yourself. Fortunately, 99% of people and suppliers are good in this world (as far as I am aware)...by and large, quality control has not been an issue with melanotan peptides sold on the black/grey market.

Fear and anxiety doesn't mix well with MT2, I would recommend quitting had fear persist.

I do not know dermatologists to be judgmental about injecting...their position is generally that you shouldn't tan your skin (particularly with genetics that cannot suntan without doing damage). Of course I am passionate about saying fuck genetics and it is indeed possible to tan sensitive skin (thanks to biotechnology).

Sunscreen is not sufficient in protecting my family from harmful UVR. I often pray my children will have topical alternatives (+ SPF) available to them as they enjoy nature/life.
  16. #15 19th May 2015 
    Thanks

"

"

if you want to give yourself a good scare , them get a copy of* the PDR* and start reading about the effects of commonly used drugs. meaning that any drug has side/long term effects. if you can't handle them then as melanotan said quit using it , if you keep using it with your fears , IT WILL EFFECT YOUR HEALTH.
  17. #16 19th May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    With regards to concerns about suppliers, as Oblivion stated, you can buy in bulk from a recommended supplier and independently test yourself. Fortunately, 99% of people and suppliers are good in this world (as far as I am aware)...by and large, quality control has not been an issue with melanotan peptides sold on the black/grey market.

Fear and anxiety doesn't mix well with MT2, I would recommend quitting had fear persist.

"

Do you have a supplier to recommend or how do I know if a supplier is "recommended" ?

As for fear and anxiety, would you say that I have something to be scared of?
    Did you hear of someone getting some permanent disease out of it?

I wouldn't say that I am in constant fear, it's just in the last week...
    and I am in a huge conflict with my self]
  18. #17 19th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I am happy to provide a supplier referral for you. It will require further diligence on your part to put you at ease. Don't rush to purchase!

Good thing about Melanotan is that you don't need it but for a small percentage of the year. Go as long without it as you are able....
  19. #18 19th May 2015 
    Thanks

"

"

Absolutely no. The doctors know nothing about MT2 and will scare you.

I have been in treatment for skin diseases in my country's best hospitals. Their professor told me that they had experimented with MT2 and that it does not work, and that people did not change skin color.

They also told me, that the MT2 would not improve my sensitivity and redness facing the sun, and that my solar eczema could not be cured. The only thing I could do was to pack me in and avoid the sun completely.

Instead of listening to the professor's advice, so I went on MT2, and went to the beach every day.
    This has totally changed my life. I love MT2, it really works ]
  20. #19 20th May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "

"

if you want to give yourself a good scare , them get a copy of* the PDR* and start reading about the effects of commonly used drugs. meaning that any drug has side/long term effects. if you can't handle them then as melanotan said quit using it , if you keep using it with your fears , IT WILL EFFECT YOUR HEALTH.
    "

Another good one is to read the food labels on most packaged food. This is stuff you're putting directly into your body to be absorbed by your stomach. There are so many chemicals, but we know that the vast majority of them don't cause any problems.
  21. #20 20th May 2015 
    Thanks

@Melanotan
    Could you please PM me your supplier then?

@Melanotano
    That's what I thought ]
    @Oblivion
    Well you do have a point but I guess we can't tell which one is more risky

So did you guys ever encountered someone who got some serious disease out of it?