• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th May 2015 
    Thanks

Dosing and freckles/moles

Hi everyone. First time user of mt2 here. I am on day 11 dosing at 500 mcg/day. I have went to the tanning bed a couple times and have already gotten a bit darker. My concern is that I have been getting quite a few freckles/moles already. I knew this would happen, but I was wondering if they continued to develop or if this usually occurs at the onset and doesn't continue. I am fine with it right now, but I am considering discontinuing use if more develop. I am a skin type 2.5 or so and I am considering dialing back the rose to 250 mcg/day. What would the best course of action be?
  2. #2 15th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Dosing and freckles/moles

"
    Hi everyone. First time user of mt2 here. I am on day 11 dosing at 500 mcg/day. I have went to the tanning bed a couple times and have already gotten a bit darker. My concern is that I have been getting quite a few freckles/moles already. I knew this would happen, but I was wondering if they continued to develop or if this usually occurs at the onset and doesn't continue. I am fine with it right now, but I am considering discontinuing use if more develop. I am a skin type 2.5 or so and I am considering dialing back the rose to 250 mcg/day. What would the best course of action be?
    "

It's my opinion you are dosing too high. It's hard to avoid freckles/moles at any dose however less is more in this case. I'm a similar skin type as you and I get great results at 200mcg a few times a week.
  3. #3 15th May 2015 
    Thanks

Do you think the miles/freckles continue to pop up throughout the duration of use? Or does it get to the point where the drug has essentially hyper pigmented the portions of skin it's going to hyper pigment and that is it?
  4. #4 15th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

More will develop as most fade. Hang in there during this stressful time Adam, best of luck!
  5. #5 15th May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    More will develop as most fade. Hang in there during this stressful time Adam, best of luck!
    "

Thanks for the encouraging words. Do you think it would be prudent to lower my dose, as I have been loading with 500mcg daily for 10 days?
  6. #6 15th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thanks for the encouraging words. Do you think it would be prudent to lower my dose, as I have been loading with 500mcg daily for 10 days?
    "
    Yes, 200-300mcg MT2 injections should be sufficient. From my experience I feel it's best to administer low dosages more often. The worst will be behind you very soon, please update!
  7. #7 16th May 2015 
    Thanks

@Adamsteve14

In my own case, I got 10 moles in the beginning, but has not gotten more ago, and I take 500 mcg/ED (over 10 month now) and I'm skintype-1.

I have also been able to observe that I do not get more freckles of the MT2, on the other hand floats my old freckles along with the brown skin and hide.
    I am extremely satisfied with the cosmetic result of MT2.

Anyone need a different dose of how much MT2 they need. I have personally tested all doses between 100-700 mcg, and found that 500 mcg/ED works perfect for me.
  8. #8 16th May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    @Adamsteve14

In my own case, I got 10 moles in the beginning, but has not gotten more ago, and I take 500 mcg/ED (over 10 month now) and I'm skintype-1.

I have also been able to observe that I do not get more freckles of the MT2, on the other hand floats my old freckles along with the brown skin and hide.
    I am extremely satisfied with the cosmetic result of MT2.

Anyone need a different dose of how much MT2 they need. I have personally tested all doses between 100-700 mcg, and found that 500 mcg/ED works perfect for me.
    "

Have you always used 500mcg? or did you start lower? What were the results? And Why did you decide to up the dosage?

Thanks
  9. #9 17th May 2015 
    Thanks

@Lolliwobble

My first month, I used different doses (100-500mcg) to test my reaction to the substance.

I got 10 moles and was a little scared, and then throttled down to 250 mcg in next 20 days.
    However, this dose was too low for me, so I returned to 500 mcg every day, and has taken this since July 2014, and I have not got more moles or freckles ago.

My result is absolutely amazing and I never thought that it could be done.
    http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-2/poll-what-do-you-think-about-my-result/

My legs were hard to get suntanned, but my face was very hard and did not respond for several months, but now I have got the same color on the face. It has been something of an art, that color my body, my legs and my face uniform, but it is managed now.

I now have the dream body that I always wanted, tanned and single-digit body fat percentage 8)