• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th May 2015 
    Thanks

Ginger with Type 1 Skin

I have type 1 skin which doesn't tan, just burns. I have freckles on my face which usually fade in the winter and get darker in summer.
    I am looking to get a slight tan, nothing crazy and don't want to be in an awkward phase being ginger and having a crazy tan, however my hair normally gets blonder during the summer.

Would 250mcg every day be fine until I get my desired level of tan? I do not plan on using sunbeds just normal sun exposure during the summer.

What dosage would be good for maintenance and how often?
    I have also heard that hair may get darker over time, this is not a problem however I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with this.

How long before noticeable results with minimal freckle darkening etc.?

Sorry if these questions have been asked hundreds of times before.

Thanks
  2. #2 9th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Ginger with Type 1 Skin

Sounds your skin type and mine a lot alike, welcome Lolliwobble - great questions! I would recommend 100mcg for your first few dosages and 250mcg as many days out of the week you are able. Results may take 6-9 weeks before you reach a desired balance between your pigment and beauty marks. Only my facial hair (first) and body hair (back & stomach) darken from MT2 use, not the hair on my head (arms or legs may develop a couple black hairs). 125mcg a couple times per week works well for maintenance in my experience.
  3. #3 9th May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Sounds your skin type and mine a lot alike, welcome Lolliwobble - great questions! I would recommend 100mcg for your first few dosages and 250mcg as many days out of the week you are able. Results may take 6-9 weeks before you reach a desired balance between your pigment and beauty marks. Only my facial hair (first) and body hair (back & stomach) darken from MT2 use, not the hair on my head (arms or legs may develop a couple black hairs). 125mcg a couple times per week works well for maintenance in my experience.
    "

Thanks for the reply.
    After looking at Lebpeptides, they sell a Melanotan 2 10mg Injection Kit which should last around 40 days? (if 0.25mg a day is used)
    I was looking at the sticky and saw the reconstitution section however I am still confused.
    Would I mix all the Sodium Chloride into the vial of melenotan and then keep that in the fridge and then take 5 units from that every day?

Thanks for your help
  4. #4 10th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"

Thanks for the reply.
    After looking at Lebpeptides, they sell a Melanotan 2 10mg Injection Kit which should last around 40 days? (if 0.25mg a day is used)
    I was looking at the sticky and saw the reconstitution section however I am still confused.
    Would I mix all the Sodium Chloride into the vial of melenotan and then keep that in the fridge and then take 5 units from that every day?

Thanks for your help
    "

Ideally, when using sodium chloride you should preload your syringes and freeze them. This completely eliminates the chances of a bacterial infections.

Also, you'll only need to use 2ml (200 units), as our sodium chloride bottles are normally 5ml.

You'll also need to make sure you buy extra needles, you'll need 41 needles and wipes per vial, including 1 to reconstitute.
    You may also prefer to use the 'custom kit' as this allows you to benefit from our 4 for the price of 3 deal. - Just add 4 bottles to the order and receive £20 discount.
  5. #5 11th May 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks for all the help.

My final question is how do I avoid going too dark?
    I don't want to be in an awkward stage where i have light hair and a dark tan.

6. #6 14th May 2015 
    Thanks

Hi yes u don't want to get too dark. My skin type is same as yours and I had an awful first time experience with melanotan last year as I went way too dark and it looked awful and not rite on me. My hands also went patchy and grey. I hav posted a few things in here. Go very low with the dose if ur going to do it as I foolishly and naively dun too much as I thought for my skin type I needed high doses but u don't this stuff really works. I was doing 1mga day for weeks not knowing that this was wayyyy too much . My freckles got darker . After nearly a year off it altogether they have faded back to how they were before . My skin however has not went back to it's former state iv paled up but I am still not as pale as I was I had porcelain White skin before but I still have tan lines from where my bikini was they are light however and I'm somewhat pale. All the best*
  7. #7 23rd May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "

Hello,
    I have been dosing 250mg for around a week now.

When would it be a good idea to get some UV exposure and how long for?

Thanks
  8. #8 27th May 2015 
    Thanks

"

When would it be a good idea to get some UV exposure and how long for?

"

You can start to get UV, but don't burn.