• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th May 2015 
    Thanks

could not find these answers anywhere else

Hello everyone, I have a few questions about M2 that I cannot find anywhere else. To start, im into bodybuilding, and have been pale my whole life. Im not talking just pale but as a kid I was known as that pale kid. To top that off, I have freckles on my face. Im not ginger though, i have black hair. When I say I have freckles on my face, I mean alot on my face. I Do have minor freckles on my shoulders, but no where else on my body besides face and shoulders. As you can guess, I dont not tan easy at all. All that happens to me is I get burnt skin and dark freckles. Very annoying. Its like I dont gain any new freckles but the freckles I have just get a new, darker shade.* I've tried tanning normally, and it just simply does not work well. I have gotten a farmers tan in the summer walking from the gym to my house everyday which is about 4 miles in all. I've recently lost alot of weight and gained a good amount of muscle, and feel alot better than I used too. I just want to look sun kissed for once in my life without looking like someone splattered mud on my face. My freckles just get dark haha. I was thinking to get rid of my freckles I get them zapped, the it should not cost much. What I was thinking was should I run a low dose of m2, tan alot, then get my freckles zapped because I understand it makes your freckles darker, or should I get them removed before I use m2? Also, what are some doses you recomend for my skin type? Sorry for the long story, but I have looked into m2 and decided I finally want to use it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
  2. #2 6th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: could not find these answers anywhere else

MT2 will undoubtedly improve your appearance, but the result is individual and unpredictable. My freckles recombined with skin color and is absolutely no problem for me. Of course you can see them, but I think they are nice.

I would predict that your freckles will be very dark and will still be visible.

Live with your freckles so bad, they are not ]If some freckles bothering you, so you can whiten them home,- before, under and after MT2 treatment.

3. #3 6th May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    MT2 will undoubtedly improve your appearance, but the result is individual and unpredictable. My freckles recombined with skin color and is absolutely no problem for me. Of course you can see them, but I think they are nice.

I would predict that your freckles will be very dark and will still be visible.

Live with your freckles so bad, they are not ]If some freckles bothering you, so you can whiten them home,- before, under and after MT2 treatment.
    "
    OK thank you. Yeah Im just sick of the pale askin freckles look. Who knows maybe I wont need to get them removed after, maybe they will mix good with my tan. Thanks for the help.
  4. #4 7th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Have you considered Melanotan 1 given your skin type and freckle concerns? MT-2 usage about guarantees rapid change to your pigmentation, even at low dosages...you may want to first try the less potent melanocyte-stimulating hormone before experimenting with Melanotan 2. We'll certainly cross our fingers and hope your freckles blend well - please keep us posted & good luck swaybythe8th!
  5. #5 8th May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Have you considered Melanotan 1 given your skin type and freckle concerns? MT-2 usage about guarantees rapid change to your pigmentation, even at low dosages...you may want to first try the less potent melanocyte-stimulating hormone before experimenting with Melanotan 2. We'll certainly cross our fingers and hope your freckles blend well - please keep us posted & good luck swaybythe8th!
    "
    oh, can you explain melanotan 1 to me, or give me a link to information on it? What are the side effects, and why should It differ from m2?
  6. #6 8th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    oh, can you explain melanotan 1 to me, or give me a link to information on it? What are the side effects, and why should It differ from m2?
    "
    Melanotan 1 lasts a fraction of the time and travels less within the body as compared to MT-2. Side effects from MT-1 are brief, if any (namely a wave of nausea minutes after subcutaneous injection upon initiating therapy). Downsides of MT-1 is the expense, slow results and hassle of injections. I speculate that because you're not ginger you may see benefit/value from MT-1 w/ least potential for negative effects. As a sun-sensitive ginger myself, MT-1 offers cosmetic benefit...however it's pale in comparison to the protection and value delivered by super-potent MT-2.