• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd May 2015 
    Thanks

First timer help please

Hi all. I've decided to give it a try and would be grateful for some advice. I have a type 2 skin that will get some colour over time but I also get freckles on my arms and shoulders. Looking to start at low doses (250mcg?) and see how it goes. My main concern the syringe measurements. I have read the guide & walkthrough but thought it best to double check it here. Thanks, Tripp.

How much to draw into a 0,01ml - 1ml syringe for a 250mcg dose? Reconstitution is 2ml of sc water with 10mg of MT2. I've added a pic if this helps.

2. #2 6th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: First timer help please

"
    How much to draw into a 0,01ml - 1ml syringe for a 250mcg dose? Reconstitution is 2ml of sc water with 10mg of MT2. I've added a pic if this helps.
    "
    Hey Tripp, 5iu on your syringe is the correct measurement that will yield 250mcg. Where the red line is on the photograph above will be 1250mcg, please be cautious. My best advice is to only inject a unit to a couple units your first injection (to help mitigate any potential side effects). Best of luck!
  3. #3 11th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: First timer help please

Advice noted and much appreciated. I have been trying to read and understand everything in this forum but the syringes I have confuse the c**p out of me. When filling to the fifth mark it just seems to be such a tiny amount. Anyway thank you for the reply, it has obviously saved me from a very nasty experience. / Tripp