• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th April 2015 
    Thanks

How Easy Is it to become overtan?

Just about finished up my first 10mg. Looking pretty tan, very close to where I want to be. I was loading everyday at 250mcg for a while but now I'm just doing 250mcg night before i tan then 500mcg right before i go tanning. Question is once I get to my desired tan will it be easy for me too accidentally go over that point?
  2. #2 27th April 2015 
    Thanks

Re: How Easy Is it to become overtan?

Well, the range of effective tanning for MT2 is fairly short, meaning that after you inject you should start tanning within an hour, over 24 hours and the MT2 is out of your system all most completely if I remember correctly. So your ability to tan should be almost back to normal a day after your last injection, meaning over tanning isn't really a problem to worry about. In fact I've never heard of someone over tanning on MT2 if used correctly.
  3. #3 27th April 2015 
    Thanks

Hmmm sounds good. I did start to tan faster once i did 500 before tanning as opposed to just 250 everyday. Maybe the whole idea of loading isnt too necessary.
  4. #4 27th April 2015 
    Thanks

i tihnk loading sucks , did it for 7 days and got really dark lips and circles around my eyes , looked stupid , just take 250-500mcg before tanning for a nice tan
  5. #5 28th April 2015 
    Thanks

Coming from someone who's been here a while, I can tell you loading isn't necessary for a good tan, I don't think I would call it a complete waste but it's probably not worth your time and money.
  6. #6 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    No that is fine! I also got the tan that I want within just a few weeks. I assume you are using MT-2 right considering the fact that you noticed some changes very fast. Despite the fact that you have already achieved the tan that you want, you should not forget to still take whatever you are taking if you do not want to get back your old and paler self.
  7. #7 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is also my problem. I mean I am not worried that I achieved my tan immediately. My concern is that I do not know if I should keep my dose for maintenance or if it will make me even darer (and I do not want that as I already think of my current tan as the perfect one). I am also thinking of reducing my dose for maintenance, but I can't help to think that it is possible that my tan will get lighter due to it. I am really confused on what I should do now.
  8. #8 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is easy to become tan if you use melanotan and tanning bed at the same time. Melanotan serves as a booster to any of your preferred tanning methods. I have tried it and I am really amazed with the result. You should try it if you are really eager to experience having that beautiful tan.
  9. #9 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Diamoni View Post
    Coming from someone who's been here a while, I can tell you loading isn't necessary for a good tan, I don't think I would call it a complete waste but it's probably not worth your time and money.
    I only take mt-2 whenever it is my schedule for tanning bed. I don't take it during off-tanning-season as I don't want to save money. Lol. I also don't know what is the purpose of loading when you don't really expose yourself to UV during certain times. For me, it is recommended to only take melanotan a few hours before you go sunbed tanning or sunbathing.
  10. #10 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Loading or not loading - this is the dilemma of many melanotan users. Well, I suggest you try doing both and observe which method gives you a better result and less side effects. You are the only one who has the capacity to determine which products and methods will be much more beneficial to you. Personally, I prefer loading.
  11. #11 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you stay too long in the sunbed or if you overstay under the heat of the sun, then you would definitely get overtan. Well, that is what I actually thought. Not so sure with it though.
  12. #12 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is very easy to get overtanned. If you are using tanning booth, just a few minutes of overstaying there will get your BURNED. If you prefer natural sun exposure, prolonged sun exposure can also lead you to being BURNED. So, you really need to be careful.