• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: MT1 Experiences

1. #1 23rd April 2015 
    Thanks

MT1 Experiences

I've done a fair amount of reading on this forum, and various other places on the internet and decided that I should give back and write down some of my experiences for others to read.

I have no idea what skin type I am. When I was younger, I was brown as a bear (looked Mexican when I'm not), always in the sun - never used sunscreen or burnt. Then high school, college, and real life happened and I sat in an office for 10 years, turning whiter than paper. I would burn SO quickly, even with sunscreen on, and reapplying constantly. Zero base tan at all. But it is possible for me to tan, my farmer's tan is proof of that. I'm probably somewhere between type 2 or 3.

I decided to go with MT1 over MT2 because I didn't want the additional side effects it has. I have absolutely no problem in the ED department - I really don't need or want help with that. Although MT1 is more expensive, and takes longer to produce results, I felt that it was a better fit for me.

I bought 60mg total, I'm currently 25mg into it that. I loaded with .25/.5/.75 first three days, and have been dosing at 1mg every night before bed. I've skipped 5 nights total since beginning over the course of two out of town trips.

Side effects? Darkening of freckles, yes. Darkening of moles, not really. New freckles? A bunch of my arms, a few super tiny ones on my hands, some on my back, a couple on my legs and 5 on my upper side thigh that are as black as night. They aren't circles either like my other ones, odd shapes at first, some of them have evened out though. Does any of that bother me? No. Eventually I'll get those laser'd off - but for now I'm just happy not looking like Casper.

I've started bed tanning EOD right after beginning for a few minutes at a time, currently doing 6 minutes, but legs only. My face and hands are a lot darker than the rest of my body, and I want the rest of my bits and pieces to catch up.

For those who are wondering if you should do this or not. Do it. The additional freckles & moles, and the darkening of them is worth it. I read a lot about the 2 week freak out.. it took about that long before additional freckles started to appear, so I understand it - but I was expecting it. No freak out.

Last weekend I was in swim shorts, with no shirt, in the direct sun for 2 hours straight. Used sunscreen. Didn't burn. SUCCESS! Finally. I'm not even half done with what I bought and I couldn't be happier with my results. I'm not as dark as I want to be, but I'll get there. Not burning is what I was after, the color is a secondary goal.

Only negative thing I could say about this is the nausea. I've read multiple places that you get over it. I never have. 5-10 minutes after injecting myself and I feel like throwing up. No gagging, just enough to not want to eat anything. It's okay though. You know in the back of your mind that you're the reason you caused it. It's annoying at most. I inject right before bedtime, so I just shut my eyes and drift off.
  2. #2 23rd April 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: MT1 Experiences

Thank you for sharing and welcome brando! Beautiful experience I cannot appreciate more! You've depicted the highs, lows and challenges to a T* ;D