• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd April 2015 
    Thanks

2nd time of use a few questions .

Hi , this is my 2nd year of using mt2 I used last year before a holiday , was onto my 3rd bottle had a bit left over .
    I however feel I may have done it wrong last year , my hands and face looked 'strange' and dark under eyes , plus very dark roots , I looked unnatural.
    I am a type 1 strawberry blonde hair , freckles , and doesn't tan . I constantly use the dove
    Gradual tanner!
    Anyhow this time of like to avoid that look , I think I may have overloaded last time as was new to it.
    I started last night with 2 lines on the syringe , I diluted with 2 ml of the water it's a 1ml .33 needle.
    Should I stick to this every other day ? Or every day ? Or will this be too much ? I'm sure let time I did every day but want to
    Avoid the weird lookingness lol!
    Hope someone can help !?
  2. #2 23rd April 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: 2nd time of use a few questions

Hey daniii, looking back what makes you feel you did anything wrong last summer? Was the peptide and/or the tanning too great?

This round I like your low dosage strategy and recommend daily dosing, scaling back to every other day had you feel like it's too much. I think the trick to looking natural is indeed to dose low, take it slow and safely enjoy UV as it comes (if your skin type needs it, strategically/therapeutically target your tanning with help from the salon...you know best) - best of luck!!!
  3. #3 23rd April 2015 
    Thanks

Re: 2nd time of use a few questions .

Hi thanks for the reply back, I think I'm going to stick to the 2 lines on the syringe daily (I'm not sure how much that is I have diluted it with 2ml of water)
    I will then prob change to every day , I think I was dosing a bit too high last time I did it , my hands looked really strange and my hair roots really darkened it looked a bit odd for my complexion . I want to avoid that happening and also the dark circles under eyes