• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th April 2015 
    Thanks

Missed opportunity

So today I went out and it was absolutely glorious I must've gotten about 6 hours of natural UV instead of sunbeds, I was with my friends on the beach and I realised I hadn't dosed today, I totally forgot. I felt guilty letting my skin experience the harsh Rays, I felt like I had to go back and quickly inject but for some reason I didn't and I feel like it's been a missed opportunity for tanning. What do you guys think? I havent taken for 3 days now and I don't want to get into that routine of like "ah, it can wait another day" I'm sure frequent users experience those feelings from time to time.
  2. #2 15th April 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Missed opportunity

How did your skin handle the exposure Cackler? Sounds glorious indeed! Definitely have had similar thoughts/reflections...* 8)
  3. #3 16th April 2015 
    Thanks

Infact today I woke up I thought I would've been burned a little, but nothing just a nice shade of brown coming in. Totally unexpected, if only I could've dosed perhaps yesterday I could be even darker, maybe?* It was glorious indeed Melanotan, only 20 celcius it wasn't hot but quite warm I didn't protect myself with any sun block (my mistake) I'm getting a very nice protective barrier now, should I still use the sun block or are them days well and truly gone..? 8)
  4. #4 16th April 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Greatness! Don't beat yourself up. Be thankful your skin was as protected as it was & you lived the dream! Not dosing on a heavy exposure day can also be a blessing...as maybe the tanning that would result would've been more than you bargained for. You'll never know - however next round, try and at least dose small (as I know you will)! For sure still use sunblock on your sensitive areas (the upper trunk or inverse farmers tan area for balance/safety). Love stories such as these* 8)
  5. #5 16th April 2015 
    Thanks

You were perfectly fine whether you dosed that morning or not. The peptide offers nothing in way of protection, the tan you have does.
  6. #6 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_White View Post
    Greatness! Don't beat yourself up. Be thankful your skin was as protected as it was & you lived the dream! Not dosing on a heavy exposure day can also be a blessing...as maybe the tanning that would result would've been more than you bargained for. You'll never know - however next round, try and at least dose small (as I know you will)! For sure still use sunblock on your sensitive areas (the upper trunk or inverse farmers tan area for balance/safety). Love stories such as these* 8)
    Perfect! Also, we really need to be exposed to natural sunlight from time to time though you have exposed yourself a little too longer than required. Anyway, it seems like everything is fine so you do not have to worry now! It is a great thing that you were already using melanotan by the time you played for several hours under the heat of the sun or else, you could have gotten sunburn.