• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st April 2015 
    Thanks

Another side effect.

Ive been hesitant to post this side effect due to SOOO many issues being rightly/falsely attributed to MT2 use, but after 4 years, I can say with certainty that MT2 causes my joints to ache, including my lower back, hips, elbows, knees, etc... Ive documented the symptoms Ive had over the last 4 years, and many subside after prolonged use, but the joint pain hangs around until I stop dosing. ithing 2 weeks of stopping, most joint pain is gone. Not imaginary. I also stay well hydrated.

Ive done a fair amount of research on the melacortin receptors, and any peptide that acts on 4 receptors isn't "just" tanning you.

Use with caution.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to sobol For This Useful Post:

vro (13th April 2017)

3. #2 1st April 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Another side effect.

Getting older sucks. Thank you for sharing sobol. To what do you attribute the infrequency of joint aches/pain reports from MT2 users?
  4. #3 3rd April 2015 
    Thanks

I too also have had a lot of joint pains and I'm only 20 years old but it hardly botheres me when I excercise a lot.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cackler For This Useful Post:

vro (13th April 2017)

6. #4 4th April 2015 
    Thanks

I'm only seeing your post now sobol. I too have/had the exact symptoms you describe. I have been using for around the same time as you as well. Particularly notice bruising and inflamation of my knees. I'd list the other symptims/worries but you've seen my thread.
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to footsandwich For This Useful Post:

vro (13th April 2017)