• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th March 2015 
    Thanks

Don't buy from labpeptides.net

I ordered* some MT2 from labpeptides.net a few days ago. The owner is quite active on here so I thought that they must be a decent provider.

Unfortunately it has been 2 days since I made the order and the only communication I get is that they have taken the money. I have sent them a message on their site and have even PM'ed the forum member here and have received no response (despite him being active on here most of the day).

I even paid extra for faster delivery, now I don't even know if I'll ever get it! Look elsewhere for a decent supplier guys!

See below. All is fine now.
  2. #2 19th March 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Don't buy from labpeptides.net

WOW two days , have you checked your spam filter?
  3. #3 19th March 2015 
    Thanks

I also got no mails for my order and was worried too. But in the end it was no problem. I got my mt2 within a week and they apologized that i havent had no mails.

Keep cool, u will get your mt2
  4. #4 19th March 2015 
    Thanks

Hey,

I agree that LP doesn't have the best customer service and it can take some time for them to reply but they will not scam you. I ordered a package on Monday and it's being processed for delivery at the moment, so they won't take your money, they are 100% legitimate.
  5. #5 20th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry that you're upset your order is taking a little longer than expected.
    When you placed your order (17/03, 23]
    We have had an issue with our contact form, confirmation emails and some outbound mail. This issue has now been resolved and you should receive a couple of emails shortly when the Cron Job system gets them out.
    We have also been extremely busy due to the upcoming summer and thus can't reply to emails quite as quickly as we like.

I also maintain this account in my spare time, and am not compensated for doing so. I get a set amount of time in work for forum matters and the rest I do in the evening after work. If I'm busy doing anything personal then I don't usually post.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, and expect your package tomorrow.

Tom
  6. #6 20th March 2015 
    Thanks

Hi.

Thanks for the reply. I'll admit that I was a bit hasty in writing such a negative review, however I have had a few experiences buying MT2 when it simply has never turned up after multiple attempts at contacting so I assumed this was happening again.

I would suggest you try to improve the time it takes for you to contact people, but I accept that you probably only do this part time.

I retract my original statement that people shouldn't use labpeptides, I have received a confirmation that they have sent the package so they seem legit. No hard feelings I hope.
  7. #7 20th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

The main issue is that we get a lot of emails a day, so sometimes it can take a little bit of time to catch up.
    We've also had an issue where our emails sent via the Magento (shopping platform) interface were not actually being sent, but being queued indefinitely.

We have now fixed that issue so hopefully things will be running smoother from now on as we try to make to buying process as easy and stress free as possible.

Tom