• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st May 2015 
    Thanks

Skin Type 1 - Existing freckles

Hi all,

Firstly apologies if this has been covered but I've been through alot of pages of threads and also used the search function but couldn't find answers to this specific question.

I have skin type one (ginger hair) and I burn easily and never tan. I have freckles on my arms, neck and I also have them on my forehead but the latter only come out when I'm in the sun so it doesn't look like I have them there normally.

From the research I've seen, the freckles will appear darker when using melantan 2. I take it the forehead ones will show also, like they would normally when being in the sun? If so, is this only when I use a sunbed / go out in the sun following the initial cycle or do they just appear as soon as start using injecting?

I've attached a pic of the freckles on my arms.

Does any one with the same skin type and freckles have any before / after shots I can see please? I'm not too bothered about my arms but my forehead is a big concern as I don't want all of the freckles showing.

Many thanks.
  2. #2 2nd June 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Skin Type 1 - Existing freckles

Anyone? Thanks.
  3. #3 3rd June 2015 
    Thanks

You're a typical type-1 and MT2 will be great for you. I had the same skin as you but many more freckles and I ended up like this:
    http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-2/poll-what-do-you-think-about-my-result/msg6390/#msg6390

You get more freckles and existing darkens, but they will in many cases combine with the brown skin, but you can not be sure of it.

If you later stop your MT2 treatment, your skin gets pale again, as appears freckles significantly, so it is a lifelong treatment if you fear freckles. I have just learned this after having reduced my dose.
  4. #4 3rd June 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks for the response, great info.

So since you've lowered the dose you've seen that your freckles are more visible?

Do you think that if I stopped the melanotan down the line Id go back to my facial freckles only showing when I've been in the sun or not?

Do the freckles begin showing as soon as you start taking the melanotan or is it only when exposed to UV?

Thanks a lot.
  5. #5 4th June 2015 
    Thanks

Freckles comes only for me when exposed to UV.
  6. #6 7th June 2015 
    Thanks

Hi,

I'm a fellow type 1 ginge, and i'm almost through my second vial...

I have freckles on my arms, neck, face(minor) and legs. It's not that obvious in the picture, but the freckles became way more dense, and I gained a lot of new moles and noticed about a handful of freckles becoming really dark.

My face has out paced the rest of my body and it's really hard to notice any at all on my face with the tan...

Like you, I was also worried about looking like someone did diarrhea on my face through a sieve, but it turned out to be a non issue.

*The red marks on the left wrist are from lifting straps, nothing kinky unfortunately

Cheers,

7. #7 7th June 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Hi,

I have freckles on my arms, neck, face(minor) and legs. It's not that obvious in the picture, but the freckles became way more dense, and I gained a lot of new moles and noticed about a handful of freckles becoming really dark.

My face has out paced the rest of my body and it's really hard to notice any at all on my face with the tan...

Like you, I was also worried about looking like someone did diarrhea on my face through a sieve, but it turned out to be a non issue.

*The red marks on the left wrist are from lifting straps, nothing kinky unfortunately

Cheers,
    "

What doses were you using?

Thanks
  8. #8 7th June 2015 
    Thanks

250mcg on normal days, then 2 doses of 250mcg before and after sun bed / sun bake days which were 2 days / week.

I'm going to post my full log / before + after pics in a few days or so...

Cheers,
  9. #9 7th June 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Like you, I was also worried about looking like someone did diarrhea on my face
    "

There is no indication that you will get a bad result, continue just.
  10. #10 7th June 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Hi,

Cheers,
    "

Thanks a lot man, that's a great help.

Out of interest how 'severe' were the freckles on your face prior to using melanotan? You can't see mine until I go in the sun for more than 10 minutes or so, then I get quite a few on my forehead.

My arms are constantly there though (on reflection, the pic is a little light. You can see my freckles quite easily normally). Yours is a great colour and one I'd like to get to and maintain, I don't want to go too dark - ideally just a light tan on a spray tan machine.

Do the freckles just appear, or can you seem them slowly getting darker the more you take each day?

Also thanks to melanotano, great info mate.

11. #11 7th June 2015 
    Thanks

They weren't severe at all, you could only really see them up close...

I just googled a random dude to find a complexion that was similar to my before state]http://40.media.tumblr.com/2f3b09ed239ffeec8cfe8b2a6a80ab09/tumblr_n6xetmzLyO1qfnq1do2_1280.jpg[/url]

It's a personal thing, but I agree on not going too overboard with the colour. I'm planning on starting maintenance now and just evening out the tan (the legs are still pasty).

They don't really "just appear", It's more that the existing ones (barely visible) darken, including moles. It's a gradual process, I started to notice it after the first week.

No problem, good luck!

12. #12 7th June 2015 
    Thanks

Your complexion is the same as mine.

That's be a massive help when you do your log mate. I'm going to place my order tomorrow so it'd be great to mirror the dosages etc.
  13. #13 6th January 2018 
    Thanks
    I don’t see any pics? Can you please send me a pic of what you look like now? I have the same skin type as you. Please and thank you ��
  14. #14 10th January 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tamulas View Post
    Hi,

Cheers,
    Hey there ☺️ I am wanting to try MT2. I too have freckles on my arms, shoulders, back, and legs. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I was wondering if you could maybe send me a pic of what your skin looked like after MT2 and also what approach you took?! Thank you in advance ����