• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: No Results

1. #1 19th March 2015 
    Thanks

No Results

Hi,

I just started to take melanotan 2 for the first time. I'm barely a skin type 2. I ordered 30 mgs and have dosed for 12 days straight, averaging .75 mg per day. The one time I felt any side effects was the first time, when I foolishly took 2mg before going to bed. The one side effect experienced was waking up the next day with a massive boner that took about an hour to subside. Other than that, nothing.

I've been taking pictures about every other day to document any changes and so far I haven't seen anything. 8 days into the dosing, I went to the tanning salon for the first time. Again, I was foolish and stayed in the booth for 12 minutes and was burnt pretty bad all over my body. So far, I must say this has been very disappointing, especially given that I'm about to embark on an extended trip to Florida. Is this normal? How long does it usually take for it to take effect? Does it take much longer for some?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
  2. #2 19th March 2015 
    Thanks

Re: No Results

you need to tan more. If you got burnt at 12 minutes, start with 6 or something. Tan eod till ur good, than maintain with once a week.
  3. #3 19th March 2015 
    Thanks

got it. I guess my question is, after about 9 mgs over 12 days, do you usually notice anything? Because so far, I've had no impact at all.
  4. #4 19th March 2015 
    Thanks

you should probably seen some moles or freckles beeing more noticable. But you wont notice much at all before you actually start tanning.
    I don't believe in the loading you'r doing either. I usually just inject 0,5 before I hit the beds. So 0,5 eod when I tan eod till I have my desired color.
  5. #5 19th March 2015 
    Thanks

I put 2 ml bacteriostatic water into the 10 mg melanotan vile and inject .15 ml every night before bed, so pretty sure I am indeed dosing the correct amount. Should I increase doses? Do some people have higher thresholds in which they react to MT2 than others?
  6. #6 19th March 2015 
    Thanks

Like depeche said you'll need to actually give your body UV exposure - it seems you are overdosing, too. Lower back, take it slow. 9mg isn't that much. I'd say 20-30mg and you'll be seeing some changes. I would also say people do react differently to MT-2, listen to your body only you know. For me .25 a dose is more than enough, spread out at day and night I'm getting good results. Are you noticing any changes to darkened freckles/moles? Maybe it's time to get that UV.. Good luck.
  7. #7 19th March 2015 
    Thanks

Much appreciated. I'm going to keep the doses steady around .75 and be patient. I'll be getting more than enough UV in Florida for the next ten days. I was just hoping that I'd have enough in my system so I can fully utilize the sun's rays.
  8. #8 19th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Your dosing is OK, if a little high - but you have the rest a little wrong.

Melanotan doesn't give you a sunless tan and it doesn't stop you burning.

Melanotan increases your ability to create pigment, so you have to slowly build up your tan - but it'll take much less time than without MT2.
    It's the tanned skin that stops your skin from burning.
  9. #9 19th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Much appreciated. I'm going to keep the doses steady around .75 and be patient. I'll be getting more than enough UV in Florida for the next ten days. I was just hoping that I'd have enough in my system so I can fully utilize the sun's rays.
    "
    Enjoy your FL trip Caucasian J! Unfortunately you indeed need more time, effort and MT2 to experience results. Stay with the program and be sure to protect your skin accordingly (protect your face and upper truck during your vacation to counter potential rapid unbalanced tanning).
  10. #10 20th March 2015 
    Thanks

Thank you for the informative responses. I'll let you know how it goes after some patience and working on gradually building up the tan (as opposed to overdoing it and burning!)
  11. #11 20th March 2015 
    Thanks

UV exposure is the key. I dose no more than .250 to .500, and hit the tanning bed every other day. I respond really well to MT2. Im of Scotch/Irish decent, blonde hair, very white, so I dont hardly tan at all without Melanotan. Without it, I burn. I can spend 10 days in Mexico after 10 mg of MT2 and never burn at all. The key is slowly build up a tolerance for the peptide and the UV. Trying to wait until last minute and rush it, is a complete misunderstanding about how this works.

Start early, and be consistent. And never forget, this is a very potent peptide that can have systemic implications. Dont overdo it. Use cautiously.
  12. #12 20th March 2015 
    Thanks

You haven't followed protocols properly.
    The sunburn has probably set back your tanning ability for at least 2-3 weeks also.
  13. #13 20th March 2015 
    Thanks

Really if you get burned it sets your tanning ability back? I'm thankful I have a lot in my system I never burn now before I used to get blisters* :-\