• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Heart burn

1. #1 12th March 2015 
    Thanks

Heart burn

Alright so here's the thing after every take of MT-2 the day after I get like a burning sensation down my throat, I'm not sure if it's my body trying to break it down but it's really horrible so I got some gaviscon double action to help its doing a good job. I take bacteriostatic water, how long does this water last I've had for over 1 year now and my other vials for nearly a year in their powdered form how long will these last? they've been in the fridge for a long time. Back to MT-2 my freckles are raising, like they're becoming pick able, my moles are ok I don't really worry too much about them, I'm type 1 skin and think I will go very dark this summer. I'm being patient, smart, low doses .25 every day and I'm seeing a change I don't even burn on the sunbed now I must of had 20mg in the last 3 months, how much more is required for my body to say OK he's got enough in his system, I'm already seeing change but I want more and more but I will be patient for that. It's summer soon and I'm excited more than ever.
  2. #2 13th March 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Heart burn

Bac water can last up to a year unopened. If you want to play it safe, get a new bottle every six months.
    As far as the MT-2 goes. In powdered form it will last well over a year without losing any potency. possibly several. It is very stable. It may last just as long out of a fridge, but i'm unsure.
    If reconstituted, It will last less than 7 days out of the fridge, slowly losing potency in that period. In the fridge it should still last close to a year before it is useless.

Sounds like you are doing things correctly. I'd say with 20mg in your system you should start seeing a tan coming along now. by about 50mg you'll be going quite dark.
  3. #3 13th March 2015 
    Thanks

Thank you bredbeat. Very informative, I've ordered some more bac water - should be here in a few days, the guy who helped me with the dosages was the administrator 'Melanotan' very cool guy. Actually everyone on the forums has given me so much insight. starting to up my dose now, taking .25 in the morning and now .25 at night so 500mcg a day. I hope to be adding a few pictures of before/after in the coming months
  4. #4 13th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Bac water can last up to a year unopened. If you want to play it safe, get a new bottle every six months.
    As far as the MT-2 goes. In powdered form it will last well over a year without losing any potency. possibly several. It is very stable. It may last just as long out of a fridge, but i'm unsure.
    If reconstituted, It will last less than 7 days out of the fridge, slowly losing potency in that period. In the fridge it should still last close to a year before it is useless.

Sounds like you are doing things correctly. I'd say with 20mg in your system you should start seeing a tan coming along now. by about 50mg you'll be going quite dark.
    "

Bac water can last up to around 4 years unopened, depending on the bacteriostatic agent used. It should have a use by date on the vial, though.

The freeze dried powders will last years refrigerated/frozen. At room temperature they'll stay stable for around a year.

When reconstituted, the issue isn't with loss of potency, but with bacterial growth.
    If mixed with bac water, it should be fine for about 2 months at room temperature if you maintain sterile conditions.
    With sodium chloride it's about 2 days at room temperature.

"
    Alright so here's the thing after every take of MT-2 the day after I get like a burning sensation down my throat, I'm not sure if it's my body trying to break it down but it's really horrible so I got some gaviscon double action to help its doing a good job. I take bacteriostatic water, how long does this water last I've had for over 1 year now and my other vials for nearly a year in their powdered form how long will these last? they've been in the fridge for a long time. Back to MT-2 my freckles are raising, like they're becoming pick able, my moles are ok I don't really worry too much about them, I'm type 1 skin and think I will go very dark this summer. I'm being patient, smart, low doses .25 every day and I'm seeing a change I don't even burn on the sunbed now I must of had 20mg in the last 3 months, how much more is required for my body to say OK he's got enough in his system, I'm already seeing change but I want more and more but I will be patient for that. It's summer soon and I'm excited more than ever.
    "

I've never heard of a heart burn reaction from MT2, although it is very individual. Is there anything dietary that could be causing it?

Following the low dose method does take longer, but the results are more gradual, natural and slightly safer. If I were you I'd continue as you are and keep slowly working on the UV exposure.
    How often are you going to the beds? And how long?

Tom
  5. #5 13th March 2015 
    Thanks

Hey Tom. Yeah I mean I try to eat healthy, drink a lot of water i think with a healthy lifestyle you can combat many sides. I do want to mention, I went to the toilet like a month ago or so and noticed my stool was very black I had stomach cramps that day as I took around 1mg the day before. Also that day I had sharp pains in my arms. People who take that much I think could have serious problems down the line. That's just my opinion. This is not something to be taken lightly, you have to realise it's unregulated but with forums like this and people talking about their experiences we're getting a better understanding. For me, the positives outweighs the negatives and as long as that remains I think I'll be taking for the rest of my life. I do 3x sunbed a week with around 9 minutes exposure. It's gradual, it's testing but I know for sure it'll be worth it. I think when I get more natural UV from the sun it could boost me up a lot more.
  6. #6 13th March 2015 
    Thanks

the stomach pain and the black stool are indications of bleeding in stomach , you might want to have that checked out.
  7. #7 13th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

As Jim C said they're pretty bad symptoms. Have you had any repeat experiences?
    If you have you need to get it checked out ASAP.

If I were you I'd keep using it as you are, it's not worth rushing it!
  8. #8 13th March 2015 
    Thanks

Guys thank you for your concern. I only had it once though, so NO repeats. Really, I only took that much to see if my body could handle it and it couldn't. I'll keep on the way I am Tom, definitely not worth rushing! The only sides I get are heart burn and being aroused a lot.
  9. #9 13th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't worry too much if it's a one off, there could have been a variety of causes.
    Just keep an eye on it if it happens again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Just noticed I've hit 600 posts too
  10. #10 24th March 2015 
    Thanks

Been going to the solarium a lot recently and christ my freckles are going through the roof. I've formed one near my eye, just above it's more close to my eyebrow than my eye, not too worried. My legs and most of my body are starting to catch up with my face now which is exciting. I think I'm going to have a very good summer. I'm starting to run out of bac water do you have any in stock Tom?
  11. #11 24th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

We don't have bacteriostatic water as it's illegal here in the UK without a prescription.

We do have sodium chloride though. The one use ampules are £1 each, they are also safe plastic twist tops, not the glass snapping ones so you don't have to buy a separate snapper.
  12. #12 24th March 2015 
    Thanks

I thought the bac water is the only water right to use with melanotan ( is stable for two months at room temperature as opposed to other types of water).

I thought you can order it online.
  13. #13 24th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I thought the bac water is the only water right to use with melanotan ( is stable for two months at room temperature as opposed to other types of water).

I thought you can order it online.
    "

You can use sterile water and sodium chloride too, you just need to make sure everything stays sterile or that you preload and freeze.

You used to be able to but most sites selling it has been shut down by the MHRA/FDA or other associated bodies.
    The ones remaining are either selling sterile water and have some dubious mention of bac water and are trying to trick people - or they are setting up a new shop every week and aren't reliable.

It may be easier in some places but from what I can tell it's the same.
  14. #14 24th March 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks, but does that water have the same advantages like being okay at room temperature for a long time?
  15. #15 24th March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thanks, but does that water have the same advantages like being okay at room temperature for a long time?
    "
    No, sterile water and sodium chloride will not provide the sterility advantages of bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride.
  16. #16 24th March 2015 
    Thanks

Well, if I ever use melanotan again, I'd need bac water. I hope users won't have trouble to get their stuff because of new laws. It's not fun to think: am I ordering good bac water?
  17. #17 25th March 2015 
    Thanks

Think I will be switching to sodium chloride because I can't be bothered waiting 2 weeks for some bac water to ship to the UK.
  18. #18 25th March 2015 
    Thanks

There are methods to make your own bac water. Melanotan could elaborate on it.
  19. #19 7th April 2015 
    Thanks

I had suffered from heartburn for many years until I started using peptides (MOD 1-29 W/O DAC & IPAMORELLIN) approx 9 months ago. Almost immediately I had no use for Gaviscon & Co anymore. That CANNOT be a mere coincidence!

I am certainly not condoning that someone jab themselves 3 or 4 times per day,* but I would just like to pass this on. It certainly helped me and I hope it can help someone else!