• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Red tan

1. #1 24th June 2015 
    Thanks

Red tan

I'm on my third vial in my second year of use and noticing that i get more of a red sort of tinge to my tan than a brown one.
    I Am a type 1 with red hair naturally which i think has something to do with it.
    I work outdoors and as such my arms get exposed a lot. This is where i notice it the most. Have not had a change to tan my torso or legs yet.
    I must note that it is not sunburn. i can tell the difference.

thanks, would enjoy reading anyone's thoughts on the matter.
  2. #2 25th June 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Red tan

how much do you inject? and how often, and how much sun?
  3. #3 25th June 2015 
    Thanks

0.25mg daily since February.
    Sun exposure varies depending on the weather here in the UK. maybe less than 10 hours a week directly between 11am-3pm
  4. #4 26th June 2015 
    Thanks

What do you mean by a red tan?
  5. #5 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    What melanotan are you using? If you are getting red tan, then I assume that this is not what you want. Try to switch to another kind of melanotan. let us see if it will still have the same effect or if it will bring the kind of tan that you are wishing for.
  6. #6 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes! I suggest you change the product that you are using. It might be because your body doesn't react good in the product you injected. Red tan, right? Then, that means that it quite appears like a sunburn. Anyway, as soon as you get the tan that you have been dreaming of, don't forget to take a picture for us to see.
  7. #7 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    i noticed the same thing in myself at first as a type 1. the more i tanned, the more brown it looked. a few weeks later it didnt look red at all, just deep brown tanned color. it was entirely possible i had burnt myself slightly too.

btw i used to to the loading thing taking daily injections too but i discovered that it was a big waste doing this after the first vial. seeing as it leaves the system in 36 hours, daily injections without plans on going in the sun does nothing except lessen side effects if you are prone to them.
    I started getting a lot more success by injecting before i went into the sun, or doing a bigger dose(0.5mg) on days i planned on tanning. if i had done a 0.25mg the night before it would be even better as i'd have 0.75mg in my body while i tanned.

I have stopped my season as i am also from the UK and didnt know you could even tan in september over here?
    Last edited by fabric; 22nd September 2015 at 09:10 PM.
  8. #8 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Changing the product and the amount of sun you are getting is probably the best way to go. If you are constantly in the sun, then I would advise against that. As for the product get something more subtle.
  9. #9 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Red tan? I can't think of anything else but sunburn. Anyway, you already pointed out that it was not sunburn. Hmm. I am really curious as to how that looks like. Probably, we can say more about it if you will provide some photos of your so-called "red tan."
  10. #10 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    When I was reading your post, I really thought it was sunburn. However, at the end, you stated that it was not sunburn. Now, I am really curious as to what that red tan is. Really intriguing.
  11. #11 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If your tan is red, then doesn't it feel like a real tan? Even when it is not sunburn, it still looks like sunburn. Anyway, I am not really fond of tanning, but I find tan really beautiful.
  12. #12 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Many people are addicted to tan. Well, I also love tan, but I don't really use anything to specifically achieve it. I usualy get my tan whenever I go to the beach or I have a motorbike racing under the heat of the sun.
  13. #13 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Red tan? OMG. That is definitely one of the most horrible things I have heard about using melanotan. I do not know what went wrong with your procedure, but definitely, something is off. Why don't you try changing supplier? Melanotan is great. I do not really know why it happened to you.
  14. #14 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I would love to give mt-2 a try, but I do not plan on getting a red tan. Lol. Anyway, this case won't completely ruin my interest for mt-2 as I have read several great reviews about it.
  15. #15 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Red tan? I would never want to have that kind of tan. I am so happy with the tan that I have now. My friends are also jealous of this. Even my women workmates are very eager to know my tanning secret. They do not know I am using mt-2 though.
  16. #16 25th January 2016 
    Thanks
    wow this is funny. I just realised the OP is my old account i couldnt gain access to. Hahaha!

To shed some light:
    I brlieve it was a combo of very mild sunburn and natural blood circulation. I tend to get rosy hue on my cheeks and sonetime my hands and arms. I am reasonably sure of this.
    As I continued use, the red hue ceased snd i gained a deep brown tan as expected.
  17. #17 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Are you sure it is not sunburn? I guess you are just confused and in denial. You do not want to admit that you got sunburn. If it was not sunburn, then what could it be? Red tan? Oh come on.