• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st February 2015 
    Thanks

Need Feedback on Melanotan Quality

I have been using MT2 and MT1 off and on for years now trying to get results, mainly MT2.* The first time I ever tried it was about 10 years ago, it took me around 60mgs to see results and even then i got a slight tan on my legs and for some reason stopped, i think because winter came.* Those are the only results i have ever gotten on this and till this day I still see a slight tan line on my legs (not noticeable to anyone else ).* So my question is, over the years i have tried every summer using this stuff and usually start in Feb, i usually only do around .2mcg a day (sometimes twice a day and I have upped it to .25 and .5 for a period) usuaully always low and i know it takes a lot for this to even work for me and maybe i always stop to soon for it to work.* Granted it did allow me to stay in the sun for a long period of time with no burning.* I am looking for someone to give me good advice on where to get good MT2 in the US, this will probably be the last summer i try, if it doesn't work thats it.* Not spending any more money on this stuff.*
    I read through quite a few threads and am amazed that people actually get results after only a few weeks. I am Type 1 and never tan, red hair and white with some light freckles.* It would take months for me to see results at a rate of .25mcg per day.*

2. #2 21st February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Need Feedback on Melanotan Quality

It's unfortunate to hear you haven't had results, it could have been bad product or just the old advice wasn't very good.

Think you're getting your numbers mixed up a litte,* each vial is 10mg, or 10,000mcg.

I would advise buying 2/3 vials, some water and 21 needles and wipes per vial.

Mix 2ml (200 units) of water into the melanotan.
    Withdraw 10 units for a 500mcg (0.5mg) dose every morning or midday. Continue this for about 2-3 weeks until you start getting some colour.

Aim to get 2 tanning sessions a week, from the very start.
    Make sure you take it slow, start off at about 6 minutes in the beds - know your limits and never burn.
    If getting natural sun then you'll need to work it out based on where you are.

Check out our sticky if you need any more info!
  3. #3 21st February 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Need Feedback on Melanotan Quality

Sorry for the incorrect dosing, I get confused on it sometimes.* I have done .2mgs - .5mgs per day before even upwards of dosing twice a day for a while.* 2 to 3 weeks is not nearly enough for me and I have done it with tanning beds 3 times a week for a couple months.* I prefer to stay away from tanning beds now.* I do mix 200ml in a 10mg vial.* This last round i did up to 30mg with sunbed and nothing even been out on the boat for hours and nothing.* I want to make sure when i order its from a legit place.* I see you are from labpeptides.* I've read quite a bit on this forum, not sure what or who everyone is using thats had good results.* Would like some PM's if you don't mind sharing.* Thanks