• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: M2 Side effects

1. #1 20th February 2015 
    Thanks

M2 Side effects

So I just took a 1mg shot from labpeptides.net their M2. I'm not really feeling anything, when I was using pepbridge their M2 with a 1mg shot I'd always get light nausea and stomach aches for a few minutes. I'm getting nothing this time though.

What does this mean exactly?
  2. #2 20th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: M2 Side effects

Not much particularly. It could be your body is more resistant this run as it tends to build up.

I don't really experience either when I use our peptides, but I do get hot flushing of my face.

Tom
  3. #3 20th February 2015 
    Thanks

Yeah think I experienced some flushing in the face aswell, will compare to next injection and see how it feels. I'll inject some more tomorrow morning.
  4. #4 20th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

The body desensitizes to sides from MT-2, your initial experiences are always the most intense. It's understandable why folks confuse different injections/vials/batches offering differing purity/etc as they will never deliver the same feelings as your first...rest assured the tanning response will continue to deliver. It is a shame and a widespread misunderstood indicator of quality when users gauge quality of their mt-2 via side effects. Great topic on side effects, thank you Melanotanned!
  5. #5 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Is it your first time? Are you not yet a longtime user? Well, it might be that your body has not yet fully adjusted to it. Just give it some more time and you will no longer feel this side effect! Good luck!
  6. #6 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    That just means that your body was not used to it before. Now, since you do not get it anymore, it means that your body has fully adjusted to it. Good luck in your shots and consumptions!
  7. #7 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Moles and freckles are the side effects experienced by some of my friends. Increased heartbeat rate is experienced by those who are new users. Other than that, I can't really think of any other side effect caused by mt-2.