• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th February 2015 
    Thanks

Help from first hand experience please

Hi all,

I have been a long time viewer of this forum and others. Been using MT2 for around 18 months with great results I must say. Very happy and intend to continue to use.

I am going on vacation shortly for 2 weeks and want to take my injections away with me. I was hoping for some advice from people with first hand experience who have travelled with their MT2 and how they got passed customs.

My plan is to take around six injections with me, concealed in my hold luggage. But I am unsure if this will get flagged up at all?

Flying from uk to Dominican Republic

If anyone can offer advice it would be greatly appreciated
  2. #2 17th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Help from first hand experience please

I would highly recommend taking it in powdered form, with water needles and wipes.
    Put it in your main suitcase not carry on luggage.
    Mix it when you get there, keep it refrigerated if possible - required if not usingr bac water.
  3. #3 17th February 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks for the response.

Being unfamiliar with the luggage security process. Would there be any risk of it being found? I assume bags are sometimes checked? Go through X-rays or other scanners?

Have you travelled successfully with it yourself?
  4. #4 17th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I've done as labpeptides suggests a number of occasions. I like to bring about a dozen syringes, 1-2mL of bacteriostatic water and a freeze-dried bottle of MT-2 to be mixed upon arrival. Staying in all-inclusive resorts, a couple extra zip-lock bags help to keep ice/ice-pack nearby your pre-loaded syringes (I like to pre-load needles for the better half and I, then dispose of the vial) - although during a brief stay it isn't very important to keep the product chilled.... My feeling is that bringing your MT supplies intl in checked luggage is low risk.
  5. #5 17th February 2015 
    Thanks

I have a Frio bag that allows me to keep my MT2 (already mixed) cold and prevent it from spoiling

http://www.frioinsulincoolingcase.com/
  6. #6 17th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Normally you'll arrive at the airport, hand in your boarding pass and they will weigh and tag your main suitcases and anything to be taken into the airplane hold.
    This is where you should store it.
    They may be scanned quickly (but not always), but more for explosives and the like, 10mg of MT2 will not make much of a view, the needles will be visible but won't cause much alarm.
    These will then be conveyored away and you won't see them until your destination.

You'll then go to the waiting area/boarding lounge where you will get additional checks before boarding the plane - these are the scanners and pat downs are.

You DO NOT want to bring the Melanotan or needles to this point, you'll get them taken off of you and be considered as a weapon, potentially being held.
  7. #7 17th February 2015 
    Thanks

I haven't travelled with melanotan but I would mix it with bac water first and then store it in a contact lens box or an empty nasal spray ( you can buy an otc brand, throw away the active product, make sure it's sterile) . So no one will ever know it's melanotan if that would worry you.
    Then you take a few vitamin B12 vials with you to justify the needle usage. Of course this is just an idea that would put your mind at ease a bit more. I'd be more nervous if I'd bring a vial ( even in my checked luggage) but that's just me. I think it's okay to fly with M2 being out of the fridge for up to two months when mixed with bac water.