• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th February 2015 
    Thanks

question about Moles and freckles?

Hi,
    * * I'm very fair skinned with blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm white in the winter but do get a decent tan in the summer but also burn to achieve that tan lol My skin is pretty clear of moles I don't have any moles that rise above the skin. Just freckles that are flat and brown from getting burnt one summer. I keep reading that melanotan gives you moles and makes them darker. i think some people get freckles and moles mixed up. Will i develop moles? or will my freckles just become darker? thanks!
  2. #2 15th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: question about Moles and freckles?

It affects both.
    I'm sure that it's just a chance to increase already present moles, however small. I've not seen reliable reports of new mole formation that was directly linked to Melanotan usage.
    The one mole I have was unaffected.
    As for freckles, this is the most noticed thing. I had a few freckles that got darker, but not all of them - not even a majority of them.
    However I don't have many - I have 4 on my left arm and about 10 on my right, and 4 on my face. I believe about 25% darkened, but if I had many more freckles it would have been much more noticeable.
  3. #3 15th February 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks Tom! Do you think these would be avoidable by very low doses? or by using MT1? the only difference I'm seeing the the two is less side effects and potency in MT1 vs 2.
  4. #4 15th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

They are somewhat avoidable with low dosages, but they still do appear.
    MT1 generally doesn't get reports of moles or freckles, but I believe it is still possible.
    Maybe somebody with personal experience could comment further.