• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th May 2015 
    Thanks

Bleeding eyes from MT2? (warning)

I have now for the second time gotten bloody eyes like in the picture. It was on the beach at sunshine in my eyes even though I had sunglasses on.

It is called "subconjunctival hemorrhage".

We all know that MT2 can have some serious side effects on blood and eyes. Are there any of you who know about MT2 is thin the blood or affect clotting?

It may be side effects from MT2?

I live healthy and exercise every day, has a bodyfat of 8% and a blood pressure of 120/70, and I do not smoke and do not drink.

I have taken 500mcg MT2 every day for 10 months now, and I love it.

2. #2 4th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Bloody horror eye of MT2 ?

I have no medical advice, I am not a doctor nor in a medical practice. But I'll say here what my mother always told me. "Everything in moderation" she would mutter every time I would ask for more sweets at the grocery store. I really think this could be applied here. For as long as I've been a member of this community I've never seen things go horribly but this red eyed subconjunctival hemorrhage should not be taken lightly. What are some serious health risks taking place over the use of MT2 for many months? When we all first ordered out first vial we all signed a deal with fate. There are no guarantees about our safety and what will happen to us if we go seeking a better self perception.

I'm not telling you to stop, or even slow down but listen to your body. It could save you.
  3. #3 4th May 2015 
    Thanks

Sorry if I'm mistaken, but judging by your extremely dark skin around the eye, same eye color, and the high MT2 doses you mentioned (500mcg every day for 10 months is way more than recommended).... are you this user below?

http://imgur.com/a/I428E

While it certainly sucks to see this happen, I think it's unfair to post this as a "side effect" since this is an extreme case where you're using an extreme amount of the drug - and this should be made clear, just so the photo of what happened to your eye(s) don't scare away people wanting to use melanotan at normal doses.
  4. #4 4th May 2015 
    Thanks

No thats a different user, there are many people who choose to get this dark because it makes them happy.
  5. #5 5th May 2015 
    Thanks

@ddiipp
    Your link is to this user]http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-2/i%27d-love-to-see-your-color/msg8162/#msg8162
    He´s a megadoser - 3mg/ED.

I was convinced I dosed medium, and have never gone up to 1mg/ED, even though I had very like it. No one is sure of long-term effects, but many here have used it for 10 years.
    I will NOT provide MT2 blamed yet. I still recommend MT2.

It may also be that my diet is the cause of the thin blood, because I eat extremely, in order to keep a low blood pressure and low body fat.

@Wes Diamoni

I agree.
    500 mcg/ED was the dose that do the job for me (250 mcg/ED has no effect).
    I have otherwise no side effects had in the 10 months I have used MT2.
  6. #6 5th May 2015 
    Thanks

Ok, my bad. Thought it might've been you
  7. #7 29th June 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Bleeding eyes from MT2? (warning)

I did not know of this side effect personally.
    I can only speculate the cause from the information you have posted that it may be linked to your extremely low bodyfat rather than the MT2, or a combo of both.

I know it varies from individual to individual, but 8% bodyfat generally has a large effect on testosterone and other hormone levels and production. I could see these sides possibly having something to do with that.
    If you are combating this by taking synthetic testosterone, i would think that is the cause, which would make perfect sense.
  8. #8 29th June 2015 
    Thanks

"
    I did not know of this side effect personally.
    I can only speculate the cause from the information you have posted that it may be linked to your extremely low bodyfat rather than the MT2, or a combo of both.

I know it varies from individual to individual, but 8% bodyfat generally has a large effect on testosterone and other hormone levels and production. I could see these sides possibly having something to do with that.
    If you are combating this by taking synthetic testosterone, i would think that is the cause, which would make perfect sense.
    "

I hope that you are right and that bleeding is not caused by the MT2.

The only drug I take is MT2 ]Steroids and HGH is not necessary for me, I'm naturally predisposed.
  9. #9 30th June 2015 
    Thanks

Just my 2 cents worth, but a Subconjunctival Hemorrhage is typically thought of as harmless and of unknown origin. It can occur from a quick pressure change in the eye, like from a sneeze or standing on your head. I have had one at least twice before and I am very healthy. The only thing that I can correlate with when it happened to me, was that I was drinking a lot of green tea, which is a known blood thinner. I also note that I bruise easier if I am drinking large amounts of green tea. Hope that helps.
  10. #10 1st July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Hope that helps.
    "

Thanks Whiteguy, it helped.
    During the period it occurred, I drank too green tea. I also took much L-arginine and garlic, which also thin the blood