• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Leg Pain?!

1. #1 14th February 2015 
    Thanks

Leg Pain?!

Hello everyone!

I first want to say, as somene who never tanned before, and was so terribly insecure about it, melanotan has just been incredible. I'm so happy with the results. I actually haven't injected in over a month and I still have color and am able to get darker.

My question is this, when I first started I notoced strange sensations in my leg. Of course initially I kind of freaked. I got checked by the doctor and I don't have a clot or anything. But even though as I mentioned inhavent used it in well over a month I'm still getting these strange dull pains. Sometimes it's more painful and other times just annoying. All the same its a little troubling.

Has anyone else experienced this?* Should I be alarmed?* I haven't had any other sides, not even the slightest bit of nausea. I love this stuff. Hope the leg thing is unrelated
  2. #2 14th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Leg Pain?!

Were you injecting into your leg at all or just stomach?
  3. #3 14th February 2015 
    Thanks

a bit more info would help, like where is pain located(hip,knee,calf) duration and type(sharp ,dull), did it start right away after MT use , or did you use for a while before it started, age and what work do you do, any physical trama ?
  4. #4 14th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Welcome Thekitty, hopeful your pain subsides asap! It has not been my experience, nor have I encountered body pain reports while researching melanotan peptides. Thank you for posing the question here*
  5. #5 14th February 2015 
    Thanks

Thank you for your welcomes and prompt responses :-)

I inject into the stomach. Never have any pain there. The pain usually radiates on the calf and back of my thigh usually right under my butt.. It can sometimes feel sharp initially and then t will be dull. It come and goes in waves. Doesn't linget.
    Always the left leg. I have had no physical trauma, although my hips do crack a lot and when they don't crack I get little pains. Sometimes I mistake the pain for needing to open my hips so they will crack so perhaps it feels like a nerve pain.

I did notice it after starting the melanotan. I tried so hard to find anything in this in the boards. The closest thing I could find was someone said restless leg syndrome will persist but didn't elaborate. I guess it is also important to note that I don't feel it when I'm walking around or sitting only when lying. It's not from exercise because I have been pretty lazy for the past 2.5 months. I saw the doctor yesterday and he ruled out dvt and said it sounds like an aggravated nerve but of course I didn't tell him I was using melanotan

I ordered from elite peptides.com. I've read they are reputable. It came in powder form and use bacteriosatic water.

Not sure if it's related or not. I sure hope it isn't!
  6. #6 14th February 2015 
    Thanks

what you describe sounds like* lumbar radiculopathy often called sciatica, restless leg syndrome often runs in families , some causes are antinausea drugs and antipsychopathy drugs , pinched nerve , anxiety and arthritis . not knowing you this is just a guess but have heard that MT had caused arthritic pain to increase or lessen with use , for me a combo of MT2 and HGF 29-1 helps my joint pain .
  7. #7 14th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I was going to say it sounds nerval.

Would have increased as Jim said, but I doubt it was caused by MT2.
    If you had injected into the buttocks/leg there could have been nerve damage, but not with the stomach.
  8. #8 15th February 2015 
    Thanks

Where did you get your bac water from?
  9. #9 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Guys, is the pain in his.her leg a big deal? Isn't it just one of the many possible side effects that might kick in during your first use? If I were him/her, I would not freak out. However, seeing how you guys respinded to her/him makes me think there is something wrong with it.
  10. #10 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You better change the site where you inejct or ask someone who is better than you when it comes to administration of it. Good luck, dude! I am wishing you the best.