• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Supplier

1. #1 9th February 2015 
    Thanks

Supplier

I was wondering where you guys order your MT2.

I've always ordered at pepbridge because they had low prices good quality and very fast delivery from the US to Europe.

Since they stopped selling I'm finishing my last pepbridge vial and have just received vials MT2 from labpeptides. Excited and nervous to see how the 2 compare.

Just wondering where you guys order and how your experiences have been so far!
  2. #2 10th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Supplier

Hi Melanotanned,

Happy to see another customer on the forums, let us know how it goes!

Tom
  3. #3 10th February 2015 
    Thanks

Hey Labpeptides. Where do you guys manufacture your products? I want to find a supplier that has high purity, my main priority. Can you give me a brief rundown on how you guys handle quality control?
  4. #4 10th February 2015 
    Thanks

It says on their website the purity is 98% or higher. Haven't tested it yet but I usually dose 1mg and get some stomach aches. I believe pepbridge was 97.something % purity. If I get stomaches and stuff I'll know it's working .
  5. #5 11th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

We're based in the UK.

For the most popular peptides we generally only sel >98%, some of the more difficult, or when there is a custom synth that requires it, we will product it lower.
    On each product page there should be little tabs that will display the purity.

I don't actually know the ins and outs of the manufacturing process as I work in PR, I'll have to check on that and drop you a PM later.

As to stonach aches, that's not a brilliant way to test purity, normally you get them from overdosing. I use our products personally though and find them incredible.

Tom