• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th February 2015 
    Thanks

Same story, different year.

Got my M2 today as I have done the last 5 years. Always start in Feb getting ready for the spring and summer.

First .25 dose today, and as always, terrible nausea. It will get better, not as intense, but no matter the tiny dose, I ALWAYS have it. As an added feature this year, I also feel minor cold like symptoms right afterwards.

Ill always say its an immune system/intolerance/allergen type response. Apparently it affects people differently. A close friend stared dosing today also, first time ever, .25. Only side effect she had was the flushing. No nausea. None.

2. #2 6th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Same story, different year.

It's true that it affects everyone differently.
    When I started back I went straight in at a 500mcg dose, only side I had was the flushing (and perhaps minor appetite suppression).

I do always wonder how it works because some people report stomach cramps and a multitude of other serious sides at doses as low as 250mcg.

I would suggest some allergy relief/antihistamine though, as many report that they get rid of the nausea entirely.

Tom
  3. #3 6th February 2015 
    Thanks

Any reason why you started so early? You're probably from somewhere where you have the ability to tan, not as lucky for me, where I am from it was wind chill -1 . When do you start to see a tan?
  4. #4 7th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the topic sobol, great info! As I am sensitive to MT-2, I consider 250mcg initial dosage to be rather high. I have been off for a little while now and once I resume I will for certain dose less than 100mcg, slowly working up to 250mcg to minimize side effects. It is interesting how different we all are and how consistent the results/experience can be. I suppose I am an oddball as I don't recall ever flushing from melanotan peptides...?
  5. #5 7th February 2015 
    Thanks

Ive always had side effects, even at a 100mcg. I only did 250mcg this time to see if any change. It was pretty bad. Nausea lasted about 18 hours. Ive tried antihistimines with not much difference, if any at all. Last night was the first time I have experienced the "flu like" side effects. Onset about 15 minutes after injecting. Achy, lethargy, minor headache phlem, etc...

My wife also has nausea every time, but not as bad as I do.

My immune system just doesnt like this stuff. I really dont think its doing any major harm, so I keep on doing it.

It does as advertised though. Im of Scottish decent, which means I am fairly white, but after about 10-15 mg, and about 15 tanning sessions, I get pretty dark. My wife gets dark as an Arab. lol

We start tanning in Feb because we go to the Caribbean every April.
  6. #6 7th February 2015 
    Thanks

Did you do a tanning session at all on your first day, or are you just building up some MT2 in your system?
  7. #7 7th February 2015 
    Thanks

I usually let a little melanin build up before tanning....maybe 2-3 shots
  8. #8 22nd March 2015 
    Thanks

Sobol, i too get very bad sides....so bad the first time it happened i called the ambulance and they took me to hospital. Since then i've tried the nasal though result not as good though im going to load for longer this year and indeed plan on starting soon. Have you tried nasal? I read somewhere to mix it with NeilMed nasal spray solution rather than bac water but its very difficult to get the thickish gel like solution from NeilMed into the MT2 vial and then into the nasal spray bottle. Have you tried?
  9. #9 23rd March 2015 
    Thanks

It's pretty crazy you get nausea at 0.25. I can do 1.5 mg and feel a slight nausea but nothing bad.
  10. #10 23rd March 2015 
    Thanks

I think it's different for everyone.
  11. #11 23rd March 2015 
    Thanks

sobol what are you using to reconstitute bac water or SC ?
  12. #12 23rd March 2015 
    Thanks

Can you tell me how you reconstitute with SC? I read on one of these posts about NeilMed nasal spray and how its a great mixing solution. Have you tried this? Its so thick it hardly gets into the syringe and therefore the vial....any tips?
  13. #13 23rd March 2015 
    Thanks

SC=sodium chloride solution , the reason I ask is that some have reports adverse effects to the* Bac water.
  14. #14 23rd March 2015 
    Thanks

Yes i understand. My problem is the SC i have just tried was NeilMed nasal gel which is SC. Its thick and hence difficult to syringe to get into the vial. I've not yet tried it so i've no idea if i have any MT2 solution in there or not as things got a bit messy mixing. Where did you get your SC from?
  15. #15 23rd March 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

NeilMed isn't SC, it's a gel.

I believe the idea is to buy the sodium chloride, mix in a small amount - 10/20 units, let the MT2 dissolve then take the same amount back into the syringe.

Take the top off the NeilMed, inject the water into the gel, put the lid back on and shake well.
  16. #16 23rd March 2015 
    Thanks

SC water to reconstitute not Bac water* it comes in 10 ml vials and up to reconstitute MT2 just* like Bac water .
  17. #17 24th March 2015 
    Thanks

Bac water this time although Ive used SC also with same results. I can report that Im getting very little nausea now after about 8mg. Maybe my immune system is finally starting to give this stuff a pass instead of fighting it.
  18. #18 24th March 2015 
    Thanks

Ah so i use SC or bac water to reconstitute and then put that in the NeilMed? Assume i throw out loads of Neilmed as it comes in a large-ish bottle. Do you know where I can buy just SC? NeilMed is also SC but mixed with other stuff to form more of a gel.
  19. #19 5th April 2015 
    Thanks

My first time around back in the spring of 2008, i got terrible nausea. Came to this forum just to see if it was normal and found that many others had suffered the same thing. I didnt care, it was worth it to me. Then i started getting suggestion to take benadryl about an hour before each dose. Since then, no more nausea.