• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 3rd February 2015 
    Thanks

Tanexin cream/lotion

I know we had one guy on here that claims this works and says he is not connected to the company. I am a bit skeptical but I am also quite intrigued. Before I buy some and perhaps waste my money (or become a victim of fraud) has anyone actually ordered anything from this company before?

http://www.researchclinic.com.au/peptides-australia-online/melanotan-i-and-ii-tanexin-tanexil.html#product2920
  2. #2 6th February 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Tanexin cream/lotion

Girlwhite,

Yes, it is the guy who used this product (insider, trying to steer people to the company to line my own pockets, SARCASM INTENDED). I don't know what I can say to people to convince them that I have absolutely no connection and nothing to gain from recommending this product. I live in California and the company is in Australia. I work in the Real Estate industry (real estate appraiser) and the last thing I need is another job. As far as the product goes, I think it is by far the best form of Melanotan 2 out there. It is topical (no shots) which allows you to easily administer and regulate how much you use. Also absorption is much slower and more steadily released. Lastly it has been greatly effective for me. If someone else would try it, there would be a second voice out there recommending it, and I would no longer be the sole one. If you have any questions at all, please go ahead and ask me.

Thanks ~ Chris
  3. #3 6th February 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks Whiteguy. I think it is just that you are that only voice and if it works it would be assumed there would be more. What skin type are you? Also had you tried the normal mt2 before this?
  4. #4 6th February 2015 
    Thanks

Girlwhite,

I would say I am in between a type 1 and 2. Without Melanotan I would not burn all that easily, but I could only get a very faint tan. My legs were always extremely white. I also was incurring some fairly significant sun damage to my skin, even with very judicious use of sunscreen. As far as using the typical injectable form of Melanotan 2, I never did. Mainly it was due to the fact that I did not want to inject myself and secondly felt it may have somewhat greater risks.

Later ~ Chris
  5. #5 6th February 2015 
    Thanks

I have just ordered a bottle. Some may say I am gullible however I would always wonder about it. Did yours take long to dispatch?
  6. #6 6th February 2015 
    Thanks

I had results with experimenting with melitane and DMI ( without DMI it doesn't seem to do anything)

I don't know if it's the best penetrator but I think it's a pity those alternative topics don't get that much attention. If a knowledgable person could adjust the formula, it would be a hit as it's very obvious that penetration is the key.
  7. #7 6th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

White guy, I believe my main doubt was that the post recommending the company was your first. Although you have many more now so that's not such a worry.

I also found some dodgy links between the .com.au and a .com.hk site, exact same products but 1/3 of the price. (Which has now disappeared)

That along with the fact I can find no other references to 'OrganoPep' or another large peptide carrier but this odd site, and no reviews or mention.

Their Facebook page was filled with order not received and scam comments.

It wasn't anything personally about you, but it was awfully fishy!
    I hope you get some good results girlwhite, keep us updated!

Tom

PS: Just noticed its Whiteguy and Girlwhite
  8. #8 6th February 2015 
    Thanks

Ha I didn't notice the name similarities! Sounds worrying but I have ordered using a MasterCard so if it doesn't arrive I can charge it back (hopefully). I'll keep you all posted!
  9. #9 6th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Buying with a credit card does give some added protection, let's nope you don't have to use it!
  10. #10 7th February 2015 
    Thanks

Girlwhite (and friends),

In answer to your question, I believe it took about 8 or 9 days before I received it (it was quite awhile ago, so I am not absolutely sure). It does have to ship all the way from Australia, so that is not too bad. The product has worked great for me, with no noticeable ill affects. From my experience, the company seems to be legitimate, but I realized one person is not exactly a comprehensive survey. I am sure you will be very happy with the product, but make sure to keep me/us updated on your overall experience. The topic of Tanexin may have been my first post, but I have been following this forum and previously Mealanotan.org for quite a number of years. Any other questions I would be happy to answer.

Best wishes to all ~ Chris
  11. #11 12th February 2015 
    Thanks

Well it's been almost a week and still no dispatch email!!
  12. #12 12th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ouch.

Try emailing them?
    The information request I sent them never got a reply but hopefully they'll reply to a sales email.

Have the funds been removed from your account?
  13. #13 12th February 2015 
    Thanks

Yes funds got taken but it seems not until Monday. I will give them until Monday and email them. Given the comments on their Facebook page I doubt I'll get a reply!*
  14. #14 12th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Yes funds got taken but it seems not until Monday. I will give them until Monday and email them. Given the comments on their Facebook page I doubt I'll get a reply!
    "

Probably not, there's no reply/no delivery comments as far back as April 2013.
    Hopefully you can get your money back though!

Keep up updated,
    Tom
  15. #15 12th February 2015 
    Thanks

Whiteguy sounds like a shill...
  16. #16 12th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "

It seems his only posts here are endorsing that product.
    It could be that he genuinely ordered the product and got it, but it's quite odd that he out of the load of people got it.

We can see what type of company they turn out to be soon though.
  17. #17 12th February 2015 
    Thanks

Agreed, hope the product arrives would be cool to know topical mt2 works (I think it would tbf as its so bloody potent)

"
    "
    "

It seems his only posts here are endorsing that product.
    It could be that he genuinely ordered the product and got it, but it's quite odd that he out of the load of people got it.

We can see what type of company they turn out to be soon though.
    "
  18. #18 12th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I doubt it will, unfortunately all attempts at a topical haven't worked - and if they did we'd surely know about them!
  19. #19 12th February 2015 
    Thanks

Come on people, I have had enough. Do you really think I am working for the company and trying to profit by selling to people on this forum. Would I go through all this trouble to make maybe $100 bucks. I have better things to do than to try to make a tiny bit of money by selling Melanotan. The truth is the truth, and I bought the product for my own use. I am deathly afraid of injecting myself and searched for years for a viable alternative. I came upon this product/company via web searches and thought I would take the risk. The company delivered the product and it has worked great for me. I am only one person, and that is not much of a track record to go on as far as this company goes. Maybe they are not reliable or good, only time will tell. But please finally get over this idea that I am trying to make money off of this.

Thanks ~ Chris
  20. #20 12th February 2015 
    Thanks

I shouldn't even be going through this trouble, but anyway here is a photo of the Tanexin I received last spring. Yes the printed on label has mostly worn off, but here it is for what it's worth.

Thanks ~ Chris*