• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 22nd January 2015 
    Thanks

Girl friend problem

Ive been going out with this girl now for about a month. She is gorgeous, 35 years old and a bod to die for. She is happy to be with me. we go to the same gym and we train together, weights, not cardio, but she sems to be afraid when I try to kiss or caress her.

Last week she broke down and told me that she was molested by a relative when she was still a very small child. Then she had a relationship with a guy for about 4 months. He talked her into moving in with him and then all he was interested in was his own pleasure and forced her to have (painful) sex and then beat her up because she was unresponsive.

We both agrees that she should try PT-141. She is only available on Sat (all day and night and Sunday mornings). She is slim (not skinny) 62 kgs (137 lbs). We thought that an idea would be to give her an injection at about 08]
    That should give the stuff time to kick in and by after lunch, we hope that she has some feelings and I can gently ease her out of her problem.

What sort of a dose - how many IUs would you suggest, bearing in mind we are off to gym and pushing weights I don't want her to feel ill. I think once we have made a loving relationship and she realizes that not all men are pigs, we won't need the PT-141.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  2. #2 24th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Girl friend problem

Well wishes your way Baldur, best of luck to you & her. Couple off the cuff suggestions if you don't mind. First, I would initially experiment with a low dosage...in which you'll both likely feel are inert (imho it's good to test the waters like this, ie.: 100mcg - 1/100th of a 10mg vial each). If the ritual includes exercise, try and include 20-30min on the bicycle to wrap things up (rubbing often leads to arousal, at least for me on PT).
  3. #3 25th January 2015 
    Thanks

We are looking at 3 February to give it a try. I'll follow your suggestion and let you know how things go. She is going to the Doctor on Thu 29 Jan for blood test. There may also be a hormone problem, but knowing what the bloodwork says is also important.

I think it's 99% psychological. Her body language says YES, she sits with both arms at the back of her head and legs apart, but her cocoons mind is afraid that she will be hurt again. I put my arms around her and as soon as she feels a response, she freezes.
  4. #4 28th January 2015 
    Thanks

I don't think PT is going to help with this , what she needs is a good shrink(and they are few and far between) the stance you describe is* not a invitation but a see this you can't have it, she is one of the hardest things you will deal with even if the PT arouses her you still have the wall in her mind to get over, hope your trying PT don't drive a wedge between you two.
  5. #5 28th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I was about to say what Jim said; she needs to see a psychiatrist to help her overcome the problems in a secure and structured way.

Attempting PT141 at this point could be adding fuel to the fire and she'll feel confused and emotional about the feelings she is experiencing. She'll end up building that wall up higher.

However, we only have the information you've posted here, there could be other parts we don't know that could tip the balance.
    I would say not to rush it though, otherwise 4 months down the line she could be saying that you were rushing her into trying PT141 when she wasn't ready.
  6. #6 29th January 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks for the advice guys. You are probably right. When you start to feel sorry for someone and try to help, you usually get kicked in the teeth for your troubles.

I gave your replies a lot of thought and I decided to dump her and find someone without the baggage and the hang-ups. Psychiatrists are about as good as a witch doctor and I've decided to let her wallow in her pit of loneliness. I see no reason why I should join her.
  7. #7 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    What she needs first is therapy to ease her thinking. She will never fully open up to you. It might be dangerous to take supplements while actively working out, rigid or not. Consult a physician.
  8. #8 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you added insult to the injury by dumping her. You should have been more encouraging than wanting to make love to her right away because of her condition. But anyways, to each his own. I hope that you have met your match now and that you are happy with your decision.
  9. #9 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I feel bad that you had to end the relationship that way. She should have sought professional help as you said that it is 99% psychological. Oh well, at least you tried your best to look for a solution. It would all depend on her if she is open to the idea of change. Poor girl.
  10. #10 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I feel bad for the girl. We do not know how traumatic it would have been for her. But since you have already dumped her, there is no need for you to worry about it now, right? Anyway, PT-141 should have been great for her as she would not be able to deny the urges.
  11. #11 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldur2630 View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys. You are probably right. When you start to feel sorry for someone and try to help, you usually get kicked in the teeth for your troubles.

I gave your replies a lot of thought and I decided to dump her and find someone without the baggage and the hang-ups. Psychiatrists are about as good as a witch doctor and I've decided to let her wallow in her pit of loneliness. I see no reason why I should join her.
    I once had a girl like that, only that she had vaginismus which makes penetration almost impossible and when it happens it is very painful for the woman. It could be that she is suffering the same condition and most of it is mental. Like you guessed, it didn't end well and she took mistook my kindness for weakness. In fact, I was unable to penetrate her no matter how hard we both tried. Sad story.
  12. #12 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While I think it is also possible to help her with PT-141. However, considering that she had a really bad experience in the past, I suggest you bring her to the doctor first. PT-141 might help her perform better in bed, but I do not think it will help her overcome her trauma. Anyway, it is all up to you. It is just my suggestion. Good luck!
  13. #13 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    While I think it is also possible to help her with PT-141. However, considering that she had a really bad experience in the past, I suggest you bring her to the doctor first. PT-141 might help her perform better in bed, but I do not think it will help her overcome her trauma. Anyway, it is all up to you. It is just my suggestion. Good luck!
    I agree with you. I think the girl needs to see a psychiatrist and go on a real treatment rather than just taking PT-141. I think she can use or inject PT-141 once she has already consulted her doctor or once she is done with her treatment with a real psychiatrist. What she went through in the past is no joke and she needs help from a professional.
  14. #14 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If her sexual performance is not that good naturally, then I would suggest to let her use drugs that can stimulate her sexual urge. Nonetheless, this is not the case. The girl is having trouble for a reason. She is afraid because of a previous experience. I suggest you let her consult a doctor/psychologist. A professional help will make a better difference.
  15. #15 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I would suggest therapy because if you don't deal with the underlying issue all the arousal help in the world, is not going to help her enjoy sex. It is just one of the things that you may need to do. It is important to make certain that you get the right therapy you need. Take the option to get some professional help in regard to this issue; to make certain that she gets the help she needs prior to using another means to become aroused.
  16. #16 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you really love her, you won't just find a way on how to improve her sex performance. Yes, PT-141 can be a lot of help in giving you a good time as a couple. However, what she really needs is to get over her fear of boys/sex. She needs some professional help for her to move on from her tragic past.
  17. #17 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think any kind of drugs will help her. She is like that because she is emotionally-bothered. You should look for a much more helpful method. She needs to overcome her past. Why don't you recommend seeing a psychologist? A professional help will surely be effective in making her accept and overcome what had happened to her in the past.
  18. #18 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Use PT141 right after you see her doctor. She needs to cure her emotional instability first before curing her lack of sexual drive. In fact, she might even no longer need to take PT141 once she has already solved her issues from the past. Good luck to you and your girl, bro!
  19. #19 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hey, sorry to hear about your girl mate, I can’t imagine how she feels about all this. The PT might not be a good idea for this, I think this only works in the body but not the mind. You need to give her a lot of support, make her trust you and take her to a doctor. This will take time, but I guess this is the only option to make her feel better.
  20. #20 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I feel really bad for her, I hope she seeks counselling and gets the help she needs and when she is ready gets a partner that is helpful and supportive. I don't blame you or shame you for moving on, what can happen when you get into a relationship like that is you start expecting progress that she may not be willing to proceed with yet and it can be super stressful.

I hope you both come out from it okay.