• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd January 2015 
    Thanks

my melanotan 2 experience

I have been using melanotan for almost 6 months now and I thought I'd post up my results. I am a skin type 2, I am now at the colour I like I have been at that colour since 1 month in, I will post pics 2moro some time, first 3 injections I got the nausea and facial flushing, the nausea isn't so bad and the facial flushing was bearable for first month I used a dosage of 0.2mg a day. At one stage around Christmas I got burnt (I usually never let myself burn) anyways I was in the sun for 3 hours and the burn wasn't even that bad, people were calling me Denzel haha, what sucked about the burning was that I peeled a bit and it left the ugliest most uneven skin tone around my neck and shoulders and chest, don't get burnt on this stuff its always bad to burn but if it peels its gross. Got some black freckles on shoulders and arms but they eventually turned brown so just look normal. At the moment I am on maintenance dosage of 1mg a week, meaning 1 vial lasts me 10 weeks
    I experimented with maintenance protocols doing .5mg twice a week but the nausea was terrible spacing it 3 or 4 days apart, I now do a 7 day dosage of .2mg 3 x per week and .1mg 4 x per week, works a treat and maintains a better tan. I notice if i hadnt been taking mt2 for 4 days as soon as i took it even withoit sun exposure i went much darker. Sun exposure i limit the whole time to 2 to 3 times per week. Because of the tan i can now go in sun for up to 2 houts without burning but i use sunscreen anyway.

I will post pics 2moro haha I have an epic butt tanline
  2. #2 22nd January 2015 
    Thanks

Re: my melanotan 2 experience

Oh yeah forgot to mention mt2 makes me crazy itchy every few days or so but I just take anti histamines for that, it works in half an hour. So no big deal, also I got random erections for the first 2 weeks but now I'm normal again haha.
  3. #3 22nd January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: my melanotan 2 experience

Appreciate you sharing your results timmyb22, looking forward to the photos* ;D
  4. #4 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Great story! A lot of people here ar einterested with tanning. I think it would really be nice if you posted photos of yourself - before and after using melanotan.
  5. #5 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, when we have tan, it prolongs our skin's tolerance to UV exposure. Thus, we don't experience too much sunburn. I can say that MT-2 is really great as I have also used it for tanning purposes.