• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th January 2015 
    Thanks

New here ... couple questions

Hey everyone , I'm a new member but not really ' brand new ' to PT 141.

I tried it this past summer but the first time was a disaster ; I started with 10 units as a woman on You Tube suggested as a dose and was sick as hell for 36 hours ; nausea , headache, just knocked me on my ass like I was in the ring with* Mike Tyson. But through my comatose state I was in , I* did know I was sporting a rock hard erection - though using it would the last thing I would be thinking as bad as it made me feel.* Anyone else ever react this badly to it ?* Obviously this was way to high a dose to begin with ... ( weigh in at 190 and it was mixed correctly )*

I swore I'd never try it again but since I have in smaller doses ; at 3, 4 and 5 units. At 5 units I did get erections on and off which didn't start until about at about 7-10 hours after the injection.

I'm hoping to get the great benefits from it I read so many having but the 10 unit dose sides are still fresh in my mind that I don't have the balls to to over the 5 I've been trying.* Any suggestions ?* Any OTC meds work to get by the nausea with this if I should go up in dose* ... maybe to 7 units ?

I hear some us it right before going to bed ( to sleep , lol ) in order to escape the nasty way it can make you feel but woud the libido effects still be in effect the next day / evening when you do this ?

Thanks for any help with this .*
  2. #2 18th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: New here ... couple questions

Hey VJM, welcome to the forums & thank you for the excellent question. Truly sorry to hear of the disaster experience. Like you, I am also sensitive to PT-141 (Bremelanotide)...my assumption is that ~1/3 of users share a level of sensitivity to the potent melanotan peptides. What I find is that PT141 users have the best experiences when they dose similarly to Melanotan 2 (for tanning). By dosing low, ie.: 100-300mcg first, then increasing their dosage upwards to 1000mcg (or 1mg) in 24 hrs...most negative side effects can be countered because of the rapid rate of desensitization. My guess is that your 10iu dose what equal to 1mg, yes? If so, breaking it up into a couple 500mcg doses should help mitigate sides.... Might I suggest diluting your PT 141 with more diluent? 2ml minimum...helps me with precise measurement.

Unsure if there are any OTC meds that help with the nausea (some claim antihistamine use helps). Mary jane certainly curbs the wave of nausea - of course a lower dosage helps as well (I have found 250mcg dosages to be a substantial boost to the drive - of course not every experience is a home run). As for timing, I do think it's most beneficial to time the subq injection approx. 4 hrs before game time - dosing before bed is mostly tied to tanning peptide newbie users. Hope some of this post helps keep you in the game*
  3. #3 19th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'd also recommend starting low.

Personally I started using it around weekly and found I dosed; 500mcg, 500mcg, 750mcg, 1mg, 1.5mg.

I seemed to build a resistance pretty quickly considering a relatively infrequent dosage. I was aiming for about 4h onset and several hours of effect.
    It varies for everyone but most frequent users report a point that it plateaus, for me this is 1.5mg.
    After trial and error 1mg seems of little effect and 2mg seems to give no added boost so I seem to have found my ideal dose, using it perhaps fortnightly. I currently don't use it though, so when I start back I will begin from a low dose to see if that makes a difference

Tom
  4. #4 19th January 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks for your responses . I figured I started way too high as sick as I became but honestly, all the info I had seem before doing it suggested 10 units ... big mistake for me, LOL.*

I'm also wondering if there are 'good' and 'not so good' labs producing this stuff or are all labs getting from the same place ?* I ask as I've seen it anywhere from $20.00 to $45.00 ......

When trying it at 3 - 4 units , I didn't feel much other than the flushing you get right after injections.* At 5 units I got some positive results but didn't kick in until 8-10 hours later. At this dose I also drank a bunch of Pepto Bismol to hopefully help with the possible nausea. I got a little queasy, but that passed due to the dose or Pepto, I can't say. Someone also mentioned using Dramamine for the same reason .

Is the 'kick in' time something that varies along with the dose or would you think the individual ?* I'm thinking it might be the amount you're dosing* because when I took my initial dose that made me sick ( 10 units ) , I was sick* within 1 1/2 - 2 hours* ... but also had the hard on a little later. When I get the arousal from 5 units , it's 8-10 hours after injecting.

Is there any external things that affects this time frame ;* being home instead of out or at work, etc.

Sorry if the questions have been answered before but posting questions elsewhere about PT 141 didn't get much response so happy I to get some 'experienced' help* with it.* I also read somewhere it should be used only two or three times a month ... other than resistance to it , any reason for that ?

Thanks again, everyone ]
  5. #5 21st January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'll answer the questions as they came."!

A lot of the information circulating the web at the moment is still outdated by a few years, a lot of the community here are more up to date.

Many companies are Chinese importers, and sometimes American manufacturers. Although many 'product of the USA' claims are false.
    You also have to consider there are many people taking advantage, buying MT2 from China for cheap and selling it high to make it look like it's genuine, look for reviews and the like. You can also normally tell by contact with the company, are they slow/unresponsive, bad English, unhelpful, all signs of a bad company.

I find that kick in time is related to dose, but the stage of desensitising to the nausea is important.
    I'd also like to mention the fact that stimulus is required still, so setting is important. If you're busy or stressed you may not feel anything, whereas if you're in a relaxed/arousing setting you'll notice better results.

Lastly, resistance is the only reason for infrequent dosing, the one week where I dosed three times at 1.5mg/dose the last day was pretty useless.
    Last edited by David; 6th August 2015 at 07:34 AM.
  6. #6 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    New here as well. All the information here is really helpful. Kudos, guys.
  7. #7 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The best way to take it with serious side effects is to start with the lowest dosage of about 250mg slowly graduating to higher dosage within a few days. However, that does not mean that you should climb all the way to 1.5mg but you should settle where you are comfortable.
  8. #8 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    I'll answer the questions as they came."!

A lot of the information circulating the web at the moment is still outdated by a few years, a lot of the community here are more up to date.

Many companies are Chinese importers, and sometimes American manufacturers. Although many 'product of the USA' claims are false.
    You also have to consider there are many people taking advantage, buying MT2 from China for cheap and selling it high to make it look like it's genuine, look for reviews and the like. You can also normally tell by contact with the company, are they slow/unresponsive, bad English, unhelpful, all signs of a bad company.

I find that kick in time is related to dose, but the stage of desensitising to the nausea is important.
    I'd also like to mention the fact that stimulus is required still, so setting is important. If you're busy or stressed you may not feel anything, whereas if you're in a relaxed/arousing setting you'll notice better results.

Lastly, resistance is the only reason for infrequent dosing, the one week where I dosed three times at 1.5mg/dose the last day was pretty useless.
    This is great information, but is it possible that locals are also selling false products? It's possible, right? So having bad english is not really a good indication that you don't have a good supplier.
  9. #9 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    This is great information, but is it possible that locals are also selling false products? It's possible, right? So having bad english is not really a good indication that you don't have a good supplier.
    It's very unlikely that locals are selling fake products, although it's still possible. If they are selling fake ones, you can always come after them.
  10. #10 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the best way is to start low, that has always been the best advice, and work your way up, until you reach the dose that you are comfortable with.
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to pampamparampam For This Useful Post:

LRS69 (11th December 2017)

12. #11 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Another reason why you should start low is that your body can easily develop resistance to it. If you start with a higher dose, your body will become immune to it and you'll have to increase it to an even higher dose which is impractical.
  13. #12 17th October 2016 
    Thanks

How to administer PT 141

What is the best way to take this? Injection? Inhalation? I am a little nervous about injecting myself as I've never done this before.
  14. #13 18th October 2016 
    Thanks
    Injection, you can YouTube it. Simple, and painless.