• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th January 2015 
    Thanks

MT2 first time worked great, now seems to not work

HI guys and girls

I first took MT2 around 3 years ago, and it was great. My face became extremely flushed after my first shot and after a week of loading at .6mg I immediately started getting browner, unfortunatley I didn't maintain it and it wore off eventually.. in total my first cycle was 30mg

I then took it about a year later and the results weren't as great, not only did I not flush very much but I found it much harder to get as brown as the first cycle. My face was easy, but torso legs etc were very slow compared to the first time i took it.

Now i've just finished loading 20mg and I'm not getting nausa or flushing at all at 1.2-2mg day. I thought it was my suppler so I bought from another supplier (retail Thailand) and I'm having the same results.

Has this happened to anyone else? It's almost as if my body has built up a tolerance to it unless i've just been unlucky with 2 suppliers.

sorry if this has already been answered i did a google search but nothing came up

Thanks
  2. #2 18th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: MT2 first time worked great, now seems to not work

At 1-2 mg a day you should be experiencing severe nausea and side effects. It's likely you've been buying fake goods.

I'd advise sourcing it from a different area. We're a UK supplier and we get people ordering from Thailand regularly, so I doubt anything they get there would be any good.

You do build up a tolerance to the nausea but not to that point unless you're a heavy frequent doser.
    You should be aiming for 500mcg a day for normal tanning. You will need more if you want facial hair darkening but that's never guaranteed.

Tom
  3. #3 19th January 2015 
    Thanks

see the first time I got the perfect color on .66mg a day,

this time i'm getting facial hair darkening my mustache is going from gold to black, but my skin doesn't seem to be getting effected.

I could try from you, I'm not in thailand that much longer tho do you ship to China?
  4. #4 19th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I could try from you, I'm not in thailand that much longer tho do you ship to China?
    "

We'll ship anywhere a courier is willing to go!