• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Good Shop

1. #1 13th January 2015 
    Thanks

Good Shop

Hello Melanontan friends

iam jimmy, 28 years old* form Germany so sorry my engish is not perfect=)i used MT2 more than 5 years is it the best peptide of the world.but i have a problem the quality of my MT was every year bad and badder. when I started for a couple years i take 10mg an this dosage was enough for very very deep tanning at the present time i need 30-50Mg for the same tanning and this is shit a coast a lot of money.i have a couple times change my seller and supplier but
    did not change.

i hope you can help me with my problems in germany its are very hard to buy good MT2 at this time i order a lot from Texas US.

Best regards
    Jimmi

2. #2 13th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Good Shop

Hi Jimmi,

We're pretty well known around the forums here, and people have reported very good things about out products.
    We're also available almost 24/7 via a forum post, private message, email and respond within about 20 minutes on average. This means you can get quick, knowledgeable advice when you need it.

We ship from the UK to Germany frequently, as we're in the EU we benefit from fast shipping times and no customs issues.

You can find our site at labpeptides.net!

Tom
  3. #3 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi Jimmi,
    I think that you need to find a different supplier. Maybe what you are getting is a watered down version of the original stuff.