• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th December 2014 
    Thanks

Labpeptides review (Australian user)

Order 2x MT2 kits from lab peptides, arrived in about 4 weeks or so (busy time of year)
    For the first 2 weeks I didnt use sun beds just natural UV, results were slightly noticeable, but I wasnt happy with them
    Then I started to use sunbeds and after my first session a mate told me my face looks darker (he knew I was using), I'm thinking 2 weeks may have been perfect to start the sun beds as I've read it takes time to build in the system, so starting day 1 may not be as beneficial.
    I'm still a few shades off where I would like to be, but the results are quite noticeable. I've had friends and family make comments on my tan. Sun beds are being banned in Australia though so I'm quite upset ]
    A few new moles here and there and freckles, but none that are obvious or ugly

All in all, im happy with the supplier and will be buying again!
  2. #2 26th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Labpeptides review (Australian user)

I'd like to start off by saying I'm sorry the postage took so long. We've never had a package take that long - It hit AUS on day 3 after being placed so not sure what the hold up was, but it was with the AUS mail service.
    If you like next time we can use another shipping provider rather than Royal Mail Priority.

We do normally recommend getting exposure from the start though, the build up of melanotan isn't really true, so it doesn't pay off much.
    The actual benefit and protection you get is from the tan that slowly develops, not the presence of melanotan.

I wouldn't have thought beds were a necessity, being in AUS! (Is that me being stereotypical!?)

Thanks for the review.
    Tom
  3. #3 28th December 2014 
    Thanks

Yeah I'm in the southern parts of Aus, the summers here can be a joke, 2 days of sunshine, then cloudy, then raining. Its BS.

Sunbeds are being banned 1st of Jan next year, so thats upsetting. My tan gets noticed all the time, my legs arent tanning as fast though so I may need to try and focus on them next few sessions
  4. #4 28th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Yeah I'm in the southern parts of Aus, the summers here can be a joke, 2 days of sunshine, then cloudy, then raining. Its BS.

Sunbeds are being banned 1st of Jan next year, so thats upsetting. My tan gets noticed all the time, my legs arent tanning as fast though so I may need to try and focus on them next few sessions
    "

I guess that makes sense, Aus is a pretty big place. I'm used to the UK being miserable all over!

That's unfortunate, hopefully you'll still get enough natural UV though.
  5. #5 30th December 2014 
    Thanks

Just placed an order with you guys Tom. Can't wait to get it.
  6. #6 1st January 2015 
    Thanks

Just curious aswell, I've seen mixed reviews on how much for maintenance does 500mcg x2 a week and some people say 100mcg 2x a week, which one seems to do the job?

And can I use a nasal spray just to maintain?
  7. #7 1st January 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Just curious aswell, I've seen mixed reviews on how much for maintenance does 500mcg x2 a week and some people say 100mcg 2x a week, which one seems to do the job?

"

Maintenance dose is dependent upon how dark you want to get and your skin type. I would reccomand a .250 dose once a week to start, should minimize side effects while getting you a dark but passable as natural complexion. If you want to get darker try .5 a week. I would not recommend going over that unless you really struggle to get a tan still.

Nasal can be used to maintain I believe. Also, be careful with outdated info, particularly on bodybuilding forums.
  8. #8 1st January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"

"

As Alex has said, it varies depending how dark you started, how dark you are and a few variables.

I personally do 500mcg every 5 days at the moment, I started at every 3 days but noticed I was still darkening slightly.

You'll have to experiment a little yourself unfortunately!

Tom
  9. #9 15th March 2015 
    Thanks

How expensive is expensive.