• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th December 2014 
    Thanks

Thin white residue on bottom of vial

A sliver of white did not mix with the rest of the solution. It's sat at the bottom of the vial since I mixed it on Monday. Thoughts? Could it be mannitol?
  2. #2 18th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Thin white residue on bottom of vial

How much and of what did you use to reconstitute your vial RTT? Sometimes in rare occasions a little time and agitation works to dissolve the peptide completely. Could it be mannitol? Doubtful. Did your vial appear as a hard puck or out of the ordinary before mixing?
  3. #3 19th December 2014 
    Thanks

"
    How much and of what did you use to reconstitute your vial RTT? Sometimes in rare occasions a little time and agitation works to dissolve the peptide completely. Could it be mannitol? Doubtful. Did your vial appear as a hard puck or out of the ordinary before mixing?
    "

I used bac water (methyl/propyl paraben as the agent) to reconstitute

not sure what you mean by hard puck, but it was a lump of white before i mixed it.
  4. #4 19th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    "

not sure what you mean by hard puck, but it was a lump of white before i mixed it.
    "

""

See the far left.
  5. #5 19th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    "
    "

"

""

See the far left.
    "

Definitely a clear example of a peptide without filler (does not appear to be fraudulent misrepresentation of a polypeptide hormone if this is the case)
  6. #6 19th December 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    "
    "

"

""

See the far left.
    "

Definitely a clear example of a peptide without filler (does not appear to be fraudulent misrepresentation of a polypeptide hormone if this is the case)
    "

the far left is what mine looked like exactly