• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th May 2015 
    Thanks

Food allergies caused by MT2?

Hey all just getting back into the game for summer. I've been using MT2 now for 4 years on and off but mostly on. I just got checked today at the dermatologist and everything is A OK* 8). BTW I've had my blood drawn over the years and yet to find any problems with me. That being said over the past few years I had been having some very strange symptoms* including tingling and numbness in the hands and feet, eye floaters, brain fog and fatigue etc. Long story short turns out I"m extremely intolerant to gluten and msg. After I removed gluten and msg out of my diet my symptoms disappeared. I guess my question is could it be possible MT2 could cause food allergies? To be fair I might have had some of these symptoms before being that this can be onset and progressively get worse.* Below I will post a link to an article that talks about how GMO's are responsible for the sudden surge in gluten intolerance and Celiac disease. If I'm not mistaken MT2 is a gmo correct? Just wondering what everyone else's experience has been. Thoughts?

http://rt.com/usa/gmo-gluten-sensitivity-trigger-343/*
  2. #2 29th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Food allergies caused by MT2?

think what the term GMO means.
  3. #3 31st May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Food allergies caused by MT2?

@gmacks1

Benzyl Alcohol is a food preservative, so theoretically it is possible to get food allergies when injecting BA in the body.