• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th May 2015 
    Thanks

M2 and surgery/healing wounds?

i've used M2 before with great success and loved the results, but stopped for what ever reason. i am looking to get back into it, but i have a minor surgery planned soon for my mouth, specifically my lips.

does M2 interact with any sort of healing of the skin? there will be bruising and swelling, and although the incisions will be inside the mouth, I am afraid of over-all discoloration of the mouth area, especially my lips.

within the same nature, how does M2 react to other healing wounds, such as tattoos or general skin lesions/acne flair ups and recovery?

i am more concerned about the M2 itself, and not things that accompany it, such as using a tanning bed or going out in the sun, as i know both are a big no-no for things that are healing.

thanks!
  2. #2 29th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: M2 and surgery/healing wounds?

Good luck with your surgery msh89, I would wait on my MT2 usage until you've done some healing. There is unlikely to be interaction, bruising, swelling (caused by MT2) and certainly not an all over discoloration of the mouth. I've had good luck separating MT2 out of the equation while wounds are healing...good question however, wish I could answer with greater specificity.