• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th May 2015 
    Thanks

Sunburn Question

Hey, first post, but based on the information I got from this forum I was able to get Melanotan 2 and use it with good results so far, another week or 2 and the results would've really shown up.

However, on a hiking trip the last 3 days me and my buddies packed our extra sunscreen in a bag, got to the peak of the first mountain at the end of the first day and realized we left the pack in our car.... So after two days of doing what i thought was a good job sheltering myself from the sun during our hikes I came out of it with a sunburn that' pretty red and some really impressive burn lines..

Anyways I just wanna know if I should discontinue Melanotan use while my burn heals completely and then resume with my loading dose once it is healed, I'm guessing it will probably take 6-7 days to heal.

**Also sorry if there is info on this on the forum already. I am on mobile for the next day or two and searching is a pain on my hiking flip phone....
  2. #2 30th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Sunburn Question

There's not a great deal of advice on the forums about what to do after being sun burnt, as we advise not to do so at all costs.

If you mixed with bac water there wouldn't be any harm in continuing use, but you will need to minimise your exposure, either by staying covered and/or wearing a high factor suncream.

If you only mixed it with saline you could encounter some issues, though - unless stored correctly.

Tom
  3. #3 30th May 2015 
    Thanks

i read some study on here saying a-msh actually has some kind of protective effect on melanocytes after sunburnt? maybe beneficial to keep using and just from a TANNING perspective I know I've dosed MT2 AFTER getting sunburnt already with none before and I got way darker than I would have gotten without it even though the burn was already done.
  4. #4 31st May 2015 
    Thanks

@TanLinesofPeace

From my own experience, I have taken an extra large dose MT2 after a light burning, and the day after the burning was healed. My burns would otherwise tend to last for at least 3 days.