• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Side Effects

1. #1 12th December 2014 
    Thanks

Side Effects

Hey all,

I shot up melanotan 2 for second time today, 35/100 (35mcg I think) on an insulin needle. Immediately afterwards I went outside and tanned for 25 minutes whilst drinking water. One and a half hours later I experienced horrific feeling of a thumping headache, increased nausea to the point of wanting to vomit and a stabbing pain in my stomach like someone was rubbing sand paper against my vital organs. I was thinking it could have been because I constituted the melanotan 2 with bacteriostatic water too quickly which produced fizz whilst I swirled the vial. This occurred in the afternoon and I had not eaten or drank anything that day except the water.

Is this the melanotan 2 or an extraneous variable?

Yours sincerely,

Patrick Pasty Rusty
  2. #2 12th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Side Effects

If you didn't experience it the first time then it's unlikely to be due to mixing process or the melanotan itself
    How are you storing the peptide? Are you using alcohol swabs before injections?

Most likely is that you injected more than you thought and experienced nausea on an empty stomach in direct heat and it just threw you right off.

Can you confirm a couple of things for me;
    How many mg of peptide in the vial,
    How many units of water you reconstituted with,
    How many units you used in your dose.

Tom
  3. #3 13th December 2014 
    Thanks

"
    If you didn't experience it the first time then it's unlikely to be due to mixing process or the melanotan itself
    How are you storing the peptide? Are you using alcohol swabs before injections?
    "
    I only received the new vial yesterday. Once before that I used my friends vial and felt a face flush and that was it. He helped me mix it and assures me I did it correctly.

I read somewhere on here that if you mixed it with bacteriostatic water the vial does not need to be refrigerated? At the moment I'm just keeping it under the bed for a dark, cool place. Yes I'm using alcohol swabs before I inject.
    "
    Most likely is that you injected more than you thought and experienced nausea on an empty stomach in direct heat and it just threw you right off.
    "
    My friend and I both injected. On the syringe it was at about the 35 mark out of 100. Pretty sure the vial was 3mg or 3ml. I followed a guide on the internet and it said to put 100 units of bacteriostatic water which I think equates to 1ml. In my dose I used 35 units.

Thanks for the response.
  4. #4 13th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I only received the new vial yesterday. Once before that I used my friends vial and felt a face flush and that was it. He helped me mix it and assures me I did it correctly.

I read somewhere on here that if you mixed it with bacteriostatic water the vial does not need to be refrigerated? At the moment I'm just keeping it under the bed for a dark, cool place. Yes I'm using alcohol swabs before I inject.
    "
    Storing it in a cool dry place is fine for a couple of months.

"
    "
    "
    My friend and I both injected. On the syringe it was at about the 35 mark out of 100. Pretty sure the vial was 3mg or 3ml. I followed a guide on the internet and it said to put 100 units of bacteriostatic water which I think equates to 1ml. In my dose I used 35 units.

Thanks for the response.
    "

Normally MT2 vials are 10mg, I've occasionally heard of 5mg and 20mg but they're uncommon. I would double check with where you bought it as 3mg is unusual.

100 units of water is OK for mixing, I'll use this to give you a couple of scenarios.

You had a 3mg vial - unlikely
    You mixed with 100 units of water.
    Injecting 35 units means you injected 1mg of peptide, twice the recommended dose.

You had a 5mg vial - also unlikely
    Injecting 35 units means you injected 1.6mg of peptide, three times the recommended dose.

You had a 10mg vial - most likely
    Injecting 35 units means you injected 3.5mg of peptide, seven times the recommended dose.

I would recommend double checking your vial, but in any event you overdosed and should cut down to 5 units.
  5. #5 15th December 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "

"
    Storing it in a cool dry place is fine for a couple of months.

"
    "

Thanks for the response.

Normally MT2 vials are 10mg, I've occasionally heard of 5mg and 20mg but they're uncommon. I would double check with where you bought it as 3mg is unusual.

100 units of water is OK for mixing, I'll use this to give you a couple of scenarios.

You had a 3mg vial - unlikely
    Injecting 35 units means you injected 1mg of peptide, twice the recommended dose.

You had a 5mg vial - also unlikely
    Injecting 35 units means you injected 1.6mg of peptide, three times the recommended dose.

You had a 10mg vial - most likely
    Injecting 35 units means you injected 3.5mg of peptide, seven times the recommended dose.

I would recommend double checking your vial, but in any event you overdosed and should cut down to 5 units.
    "

Holy crap dude, if what Tom says is true that is an 3.5mg is an EXTREME dose. Do you blame painkillers for complications if you take 10 at a time?
  6. #6 15th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Holy crap dude, if what Tom says is true that is an 3.5mg is an EXTREME dose. Do you blame painkillers for complications if you take 10 at a time?
    "

I would like to hear back off the OP.
    From what he's said it seems the most likely. I've never seen or heard of 3mg vials before for MT2.

The fact he stated he thought he was doing a 35mcg dose kind of had me worried. Even with it being a 3mg vial, 30 mcg would only be 1 unit, not 35 units.
  7. #7 16th December 2014 
    Thanks

[/quote]
    Are you retarded? No one's blaming anyone.
  8. #8 16th December 2014 
    Thanks

"

"

Are you retarded? No one's blaming anyone.
    [/quote]
    I'm sorry Patrick, it was out of place for me to attack you like that. I get upset when I see people just starting out taking massive doses as I feel it can lead to dramatic side effects which only harms are community and Melanotan II's all ready poor reputation.

On that note, I have heard that sun poisoning is in line with all your side effects. Perhaps you overdid it?
  9. #9 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Bad side effects come mainly from dosing too high