• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd December 2014 
    Thanks

Not getting results

Hi guys/gals

Im skin type 2, blond hair blue eyes 25 y/o. Iv recently Started taking MT2 (just over a week now) there were a couple of days i missed, is it vital to go every day at the start? iv been taking 350 mcg daily at night, i havent had any side effects no nausea or boners. i even went to a sunbed after 5 days, i got slightly browner but no more than i would normally expect from that. i just dont want to keen upping it and end up like the grandma from there's something about Mary as i live in Australia and its gonna be a hot summer, i dont want to have to spend it in the shade because im getting too dark. How long should i expect to see some results??

Cheers!

2. #2 2nd December 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Not getting results

LoL 5 days one sunbed use LOL

givimng it alot of time arent you
  3. #3 2nd December 2014 
    Thanks

you need to* read up on MT2 , it may take several weeks to a couple of months to show a lot of results , its not a instant tan in a bottle.
  4. #4 2nd December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

As Jim said, not really a fan of Sunnysir with his 3 negative comments out of 3 total comments. Seems like he's bashing something he knows nothing about.

If recommend chekcing out this thread: http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-2/melanotan-1-2-peptide-guidewalkthrough-(wip)/
  5. #5 4th December 2014 
    Thanks

thanks, i read the link! Great info, so just to clarify i take it daily until i reach the amount of tan i want then move to maintenance?? sorry for the ignorance guys.. Iv been on 3- 400mcgs daily for 9 days now so ill move it up to 500mcg daily until i go brown?
  6. #6 4th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    thanks, i read the link! Great info, so just to clarify i take it daily until i reach the amount of tan i want then move to maintenance?? sorry for the ignorance guys.. Iv been on 3- 400mcgs daily for 9 days now so ill move it up to 500mcg daily until i go brown?
    "

Pretty much! You can start spacing out dosages as you're nearing the colour you want, but it's normally around 500mcg every three days to maintain the tan. If you get darker, do it every 4 days, if you get lighter do it every 2 days.

And don't worry about the questions; you've done a lot more than most people by coming to the forums and asking. The fact you even read through my thread says a lot as it's quite long!