• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th November 2014 
    Thanks

MT-2 mixed with sodium chloride. Help

Alright i have been using my MT-2 mixed with sodium chloride for almost 2 months now and keep it in the refrig..

No problems so far but my vial is 20mg and i still have like 5-7mg left. Now i read here that its only safe to use it for 1 month, i have another vial but i can't get my hands on bac water.

Is it to dangerous to keep using it and should i throw it?. I always swipe the cap with alcohol and keep it in a plastic container.
  2. #2 18th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: MT-2 mixed with sodium chloride. Help

"
    Alright i have been using my MT-2 mixed with sodium chloride for almost 2 months now and keep it in the refrig..

No problems so far but my vial is 20mg and i still have like 5-7mg left. Now i read here that its only safe to use it for 1 month, i have another vial but i can't get my hands on bac water.

Is it to dangerous to keep using it and should i throw it?. I always swipe the cap with alcohol and keep it in a plastic container.
    "

As long as you're keeping things sterile you'll be fine. The one month guideline is given more for the people who are first starting and aren't too familiar with what they're doing. I would happily use sodium chloride for up to a year in the fridge because I know I can maintain sterile conditions.
    But if you forget to wipe or don't wipe it properly then you run the risk of contaminating the vial. Given a couple of days and the vial could then cause issues.

Regards,
    Tom