• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 22nd August 2014 
    Thanks

Steroids make you ugly

National geographic science of steroids
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUTvaU5fXO4

at 4]Steroids make you ugly and you get an enormous and disgusting stomach and HGH will cause your tongue to grow so much that you can not talk.

Why do men like a walrus?
    I do not understand it. My ideal is thin with low body fat percentage, waist less than 32 ", muscular legs and buttocks, sixpack and V-shape.
    And of course healthy, low blood pressure and low resting heart rate.
  2. #2 16th November 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Steroids make you ugly

The person you saw at 4:10 was a powerlifter

Powerlifters aren't taking steroids to 'look good' but to be strong, and insanely strong they are.

Steroids dont make you 'ugly', dont know where you got that from. There are people that abuse steroids and can become ugly, but its like anything... all depends how you take it and how educated you are.

Dumbasses that think they can do whatever and steroids will make them look good are the ones that look like shit.

Look up Zyzz on google, that bloke was on the gear hard, I'd hardly say it made him ugly.
  3. #3 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Steroids make you ugly

"
    The person you saw at 4]
    Powerlifters aren't taking steroids to 'look good' but to be strong, and insanely strong they are.

Steroids dont make you 'ugly', dont know where you got that from. There are people that abuse steroids and can become ugly, but its like anything... all depends how you take it and how educated you are.

Dumbasses that think they can do whatever and steroids will make them look good are the ones that look like shit.

Look up Zyzz on google, that bloke was on the gear hard, I'd hardly say it made him ugly.
    "

What I mean is that when the head, tongue and organs in the abdomen grows on them, and they have breasts, they are disgusting.

Agree Zyzz got a perfect beach body.
    http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-2/melanotan-zyzz/msg3512/#msg3512

But it can be done naturally. I need only to lower my bodyfat content of 2-3 point for being there.
  4. #4 28th July 2015 
    Thanks
    It's all about what you take and how much you take. There's a huge difference between blasting and cruising with small to mid doses of testosterone enanthate with maybe a tiny dose of HGH thrown in there than taking grams of test e with 700 mg tren blasts. Huge difference.
  5. #5 28th July 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    no one would use steroids if they made you ugly, another question is if you know what you are doing, obviously puffy watermelon moonface won't make you look pretty, but that's another story. Same applies to make up, it's supposed to make women look better, but some girls overdo it and result is not nice at all.
  6. #6 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    no one would use steroids if they made you ugly, another question is if you know what you are doing, obviously puffy watermelon moonface won't make you look pretty, but that's another story. Same applies to make up, it's supposed to make women look better, but some girls overdo it and result is not nice at all.
    I think this person is unknowingly talking about HGH, I don't think AAS make your organs grow lol.
  7. #7 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, steroids are definitely unruly - they make your body too disfigured. Also, you tend to have a subliminal personality, which is really bothersome. It depends on the intake though, and if you use steroids, take a minimum amount, it will not affect you as much.
  8. #8 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not use steroids or any enhancements whatsoever, but I would like to know what the serious side effects that comes with taking steroids, and if you were to take steroids and did not work out at all would get fat ro would you get likely still get stronger.
  9. #9 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSnoop View Post
    I do not use steroids or any enhancements whatsoever, but I would like to know what the serious side effects that comes with taking steroids, and if you were to take steroids and did not work out at all would get fat ro would you get likely still get stronger.
    I don't understand why would someone use steroids and don't train.. You might get a little stronger but will lose it all as soon as stop using them.
  10. #10 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree and disagree. It all depends with how much a person is taking steroids. Like any other drug, steroids can be abused leading to serious side effects both mentally and physically. However, if you take low quantity of steroids and train, your body will adjust and there will be no serious side-effects that will turn you ugly.
  11. #11 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I definitely agree that steroids make you ugly. However, I do not believe that you would have no chance at getting a significant other. Steroids, when abused, can severely disfigure your body or make it look unnatural. It is important that it is used for medical reasons rather than self-gain. Then again, no one would use steroids if they made you ugly, so maybe I just have a weird view.
  12. #12 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it all depends on quality. To become an ugly old monster you would need to almost overdose with steroids. I think it more makes you ugly as a moral being to cheat in whatever discipline of sports you are pursuing.
  13. #13 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mickella18 View Post
    I think it more makes you ugly as a moral being to cheat in whatever discipline of sports you are pursuing.
    Seems a bit of an odd argument, really.

I'm sure they're used more recreationally, so just people who go to the gym but don't partake in sports - in which case there's no moral issues
    I'm sure half the time it's to make common ground, as they're used a lot in certain sports. And if they're not used in your sport then they generally test for them - in which case you won't get far using them.
  14. #14 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I believe one will look really ugly if they take something they do not really understand. I take steroids and train, just like what mooray is talking about. I mean, what is the sense of you taking steroids when you don't act on it? But of course, too much of something is really bad enough.
  15. #15 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't agree. Using sensible doses can make you very good looking. Abusing steroids though can make you ugly
  16. #16 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I don't agree. Using sensible doses can make you very good looking. Abusing steroids though can make you ugly
    True, Lawrence. My friend used exaggerated amounts of steroids and the effects are not very good. Other than the physical effect, he becomes less confident as he wants more. I don't know if there are still parts of him that are still "undertoned" as how he says it. And he is a bit paranoid as well. And really scary.
  17. #17 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If that's the case then consider me an ogre. Hahaha! But seriously, with just the right amount of steroid, you don't really have to look like a monster. When you abuse something, that's when you get the ugly picture. I have friends who are better looking than I am and are using steroids.
  18. #18 22nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's a bit of a general, sweeping statement that steroid use makes a person ugly. I kind of see what you mean but I would suggest it's more steroid abuse than use that would do that. Abusing anything takes a toll on the body though to be honest, one way or another, and its not just steroids that's can cause you problems.
  19. #19 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    It's true, you're looking at someone who isn't even in the league as you're thinking. Regarding steroids, the largest fear I would have would be coming off of them. I knew a large guy in high school who took them. He got big. I mean big, dude. Come senior year, he decided (along with his doctor) that this wasn't the route for him. It was taking a nasty toll on his grades and he had emotional outbursts. He put the steroids aside, and shortly after developed 'stretch' issues. His skin has never looked the same. People have in fact told him surgery might not even be enough. You need to be careful with them, just like peptides.
  20. #20 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is all about how much you consume. There is a difference between using a lot and using a little. Try using them in tiny doses of hgh and you will not be ugly. That's just the conclusion I've come up from. You will see a huge difference once you moderate your use.