• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th November 2014 
    Thanks

MT2 expired or working?

I'm new to using MT2. I'm a pale person with freckles and blue eyes.

I've injected twice and I feel no flush or nausea. Pinning doesn't hurt, just pushing the liquid in stings a little. Today was my first tanning session with MT2 (150mcg I think) and I sun tanned for 25 minutes. Came out of the sun and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked a little more tan but I had all these red kind of dots all over my face which I'm afraid could be hidden freckles that will show. Also when I came out of the sun everything was blue for about 30 minutes.

I bought it off a friend and then I had it for about a month and at no point was it refrigerated. I can't really keep it cold because I can't put it in a fridge. As I do not feel nausea or anything, I think it may be off.*
  2. #2 12th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: MT2 expired or working?

"

I've injected twice and I feel no flush or nausea. Pinning doesn't hurt, just pushing the liquid in stings a little. Today was my first tanning session with MT2 (150mcg I think) and I sun tanned for 25 minutes. Came out of the sun and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked a little more tan but I had all these red kind of dots all over my face which I'm afraid could be hidden freckles that will show. Also when I came out of the sun everything was blue for about 30 minutes.

I bought it off a friend and then I had it for about a month and at no point was it refrigerated. I can't really keep it cold because I can't put it in a fridge. As I do not feel nausea or anything, I think it may be off.
    "

I'm not entirely sure I understand, but a few things are confusing/worrying here.

When you bought this vial, was it a liquid or a powder?
    If it was a liquid, do you trust the source? Do you have any information on how it was mixed (see below)?
    If it was a powder; like above, how did you mix it?
    * Was it 5mg or 10mg?
    * What water did you use?
    * Are you maintaining sterile conditions?
    * Are you injecting subQ?

Then, what dosages have you been doing? Was this your first session? Do you normally have freckles on your face when you tan?
    And lastly, can you expand on the 'everything was blue' statement?

It's a lot of questions and there are more but I'll wait for your answers before I give you them!
    Hopefully we can work out what's happening.

Tom
  3. #3 12th November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "

I bought it off a friend and then I had it for about a month and at no point was it refrigerated. I can't really keep it cold because I can't put it in a fridge. As I do not feel nausea or anything, I think it may be off.
    "

I'm not entirely sure I understand, but a few things are confusing/worrying here.

When you bought this vial, was it a liquid or a powder?
    If it was a liquid, do you trust the source? Do you have any information on how it was mixed (see below)?
    If it was a powder; like above, how did you mix it?
    * Was it 5mg or 10mg?
    * What water did you use?
    * Are you maintaining sterile conditions?
    * Are you injecting subQ?

Then, what dosages have you been doing? Was this your first session? Do you normally have freckles on your face when you tan?
    And lastly, can you expand on the 'everything was blue' statement?

It's a lot of questions and there are more but I'll wait for your answers before I give you them!
    Hopefully we can work out what's happening.

Tom
    "

Hey,

Thanks for showing interest.

When I bought it, it was in powder form. There were little balls of powder in the vial which leads me to believe it was off.
    It is a 10mg vial. My friend told me to put 1ml of bacteriostatic water in.*
    Well, I'm just throwing the vial away into a draw because I can't refrigerate it. But I have alcohol wipe things and new syringes.
    No I'm not using subQ. I have GHRP6 but I am yet to use it. I've only injected MT2 twice, and yesterday was my first tanning session.
    The first time I did it at night because I thought I would feel nausea which I didn't which I did 100mcg. Then yesterday during the day I did 200mcg.
    I normally have a few freckles on my face but not like this. My face was kind of all red with freckles like my face had been peeled or burnt or something. But no this kind of made me freak out and stop tanning because I wouldn't want to look like that - they kind of went away after I came out of the sun for ~30 minutes.
    I was laying under the sun at 12 o'clock so it was pretty much parallel with my eyes. I didn't have any sunnies so I just had my eyes closed looking directly towards the sun. When I opened my eyes and went inside to try read a text, I realised everything was blue. All the colours were dulled and kind of a blue screening went over everything. I could tell a wall was white for example, but it was almost like I was looking at it while wearing blue sunglasses.
  4. #4 12th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    When I bought it, it was in powder form. There were little balls of powder in the vial which leads me to believe it was off.
    It is a 10mg vial. My friend told me to put 1ml of bacteriostatic water in.*
    Well, I'm just throwing the vial away into a draw because I can't refrigerate it. But I have alcohol wipe things and new syringes.
    No I'm not using subQ. I have GHRP6 but I am yet to use it. I've only injected MT2 twice, and yesterday was my first tanning session.
    The first time I did it at night because I thought I would feel nausea which I didn't which I did 100mcg. Then yesterday during the day I did 200mcg.
    I normally have a few freckles on my face but not like this. My face was kind of all red with freckles like my face had been peeled or burnt or something. But no this kind of made me freak out and stop tanning because I wouldn't want to look like that - they kind of went away after I came out of the sun for ~30 minutes.
    I was laying under the sun at 12 o'clock so it was pretty much parallel with my eyes. I didn't have any sunnies so I just had my eyes closed looking directly towards the sun. When I opened my eyes and went inside to try read a text, I realised everything was blue. All the colours were dulled and kind of a blue screening went over everything. I could tell a wall was white for example, but it was almost like I was looking at it while wearing blue sunglasses.
    "

You're unlikely to feel nausea under about 500mcg, but flushing is still normal from low dosages.
    If mixed with bacteriostatic water then room temperature storage is OK.

What you explain is unusual, you shouldn't have started noticing effects of sunburn for a while so I doubt it was that, and it shouldn't have faded within half an hour - same goes for something like heat rash or any allergic response.
    Imagine the blue effect is due to you not taking precautions with your eyes too, and MT2 unrelated.

If you're not injecting subcutaneous I would highly recommend you do, peptide's don't play too well with IM/IV injections.

All in all I doubt there's any issues here, you're doing dosages where you shouldn't really experience sides and the one effect you did have doesn't sound related. At first I thought there was potential for sepsis but that seems unlikely. Its also probably not a reaction to the MT2 otherwise you would have had it the first day too.

I would recommend you continue at a dosage of about 250mcg and take better precautions when getting UV exposure.
    If the spots happen again then discontinue use or get them checked out by a doctor, I've never heard of this though.

Tom