• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th November 2014 
    Thanks

Frequency use, storage and alcohol

I've used PT141 three times as I just received my first batch ten days ago. All three times I used it, were successful and yielded very power affects. But I have some questions.

1. I want the use of this solution to last and have read that frequent use can diminish it's affect and ability to work. So what is excessively frequent? Is once per week too much? I used my first three doses, three consecutive days and the third dose almost gave me a cocaine type affect (not that I use that drug)

2. I reconstituted my first vile and stored it at room temperature. It's been stored for ten days that way and I've since read that once reconstituted it should be stored in the fridge. So is this mixed vile still good for use, or should I start a new batch?

3. I used boiled water from a entirely full pot of water to disinfect the entire pan and then let the pan cool far away from any potential contaminants, once the water was cooled, I mixed. Is this safe? The pharmacy I went to sold me the syringes, but said I needed a script for the sterile water? That baffled me! So I had to improvise and used boiled water.

4. Does alcohol seem to diminish the affect. On my third dose, I was almost feeling a euphoric high and was on fire with sexual desire, but as soon as I started in with a few drinks, that feeling seemed to fade. Anyone else notice this?

I am a 42 year old male with a 24 year old hot kinky, wild girlfriend who wants endless sex. She is everything I've ever wanted in a woman, but I need all the tips I can get to keep up with her as sex is a huge part of her life.
  2. #2 11th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Frequency use, storage and alcohol

"
    I've used PT141 three times as I just received my first batch ten days ago. All three times I used it, were successful and yielded very power affects. But I have some questions.

1. I want the use of this solution to last and have read that frequent use can diminish it's affect and ability to work. So what is excessively frequent? Is once per week too much? I used my first three doses, three consecutive days and the third dose almost gave me a cocaine type affect (not that I use that drug)

2. I reconstituted my first vile and stored it at room temperature. It's been stored for ten days that way and I've since read that once reconstituted it should be stored in the fridge. So is this mixed vile still good for use, or should I start a new batch?

3. I used boiled water from a entirely full pot of water to disinfect the entire pan and then let the pan cool far away from any potential contaminants, once the water was cooled, I mixed. Is this safe? The pharmacy I went to sold me the syringes, but said I needed a script for the sterile water? That baffled me! So I had to improvise and used boiled water.

4. Does alcohol seem to diminish the affect. On my third dose, I was almost feeling a euphoric high and was on fire with sexual desire, but as soon as I started in with a few drinks, that feeling seemed to fade. Anyone else notice this?

I am a 42 year old male with a 24 year old hot kinky, wild girlfriend who wants endless sex. She is everything I've ever wanted in a woman, but I need all the tips I can get to keep up with her as sex is a huge part of her life.
    "

I'm glad you're enjoying your experience! Unfortunately PT141 is less studied than Melanotan so most answers will be based on a limited scope of knowledge.

1. I know of people that use it once or twice weekly without detrimental effects. Diminishing returns are present with this peptide and set in quite quickly, you may notice that whatever dose you were doing isn't quite doing it for you any more. If you were going for the 2-4 hour set in and 12+ hour effects, this starts to level out around the 1mg dose mark and won't increase much past that point.

2. If you mixed it with bacteriostatic water you're fine to continue using it. If you used sodium chloride I would recommend starting a new batch.

3. -Ignore answer 2, I'll leave that there for reference though. Unless you did this in a sterile environment it probably won't be suitable for injection.
    * * * You can order some online, sodium chloride is cheap, bacteriostatic not so much. We sell a one use 5ml ampoule of Sodium Chloride for injection for £1. Bacteriostatic water normally goes for about £10 for a 10ml vial - however it's incredibly difficult for us to get hold of here in the UK due to prescription laws.

4. Normally I use it before going out for dinner and have one or two drinks (wine or lager/cider) and that's alright. I've never experimented on a proper night out yet, it may be a bit awkward if I dose at 8AM and I'm stuck in a club aroused from 11-4!

And lastly, congratulations!