• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th November 2014 
    Thanks

Bought my first batch! How to measure dosages exactly?

Bought my first 2 kits from labpeptides.com hope they come soon.

Just curious about mixing and dosages.

I'm going to load up on 500mcg of Melanotan 2.

What is the ratio that I mix with Melanotan 2 with sodium chloride?

Do you guys draw a certain amount of melanotan 2 into a syringe then the sodium chloride?

I was going to preload all my syringes then freeze them.

The second vial i was going to keep in the fridge until I figure out how much more I want to take and depending on how much I tan.
  2. #2 7th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Bought my first batch! How to measure dosages exactly?

"
    Bought my first 2 kits from labpeptides.com hope they come soon.

Just curious about mixing and dosages.

I'm going to load up on 500mcg of Melanotan 2.

What is the ratio that I mix with Melanotan 2 with sodium chloride?

Do you guys draw a certain amount of melanotan 2 into a syringe then the sodium chloride?

I was going to preload all my syringes then freeze them.

The second vial i was going to keep in the fridge until I figure out how much more I want to take and depending on how much I tan.
    "

I hope you're happy with your order. It will be with you soon!

The melanotan comes freeze dried, so its a powder.
    You have to twist off the top of the sodium chloride vial and insert the needle, you can then turn it upside down and draw out 1ml, or 100 units. Discard of the bottle, you can't reuse it.
    You then pop off the top off the MT2 and wipe it with a swab.
    Insert the needle and slowly inject the water into the bottle, aiming at the side if you can. Discard of this needle.
    Next you'll want to let it stand for at least 30 minutes, but longer is better - overnight is ideal. If there were bits of powder on the side you can lie the bottle down or swirl it gently, try not to shake. Some residue may remain and this is fine.

Next you'll want to load all of your syringes. Start by wiping the top of the vial with a swab.
    Insert a new needle into the bottle and turn upside down, draw out 5 units if you wish to do 500mcg. If you have trouble with air withdraw about 2x more than you need then push it back in to the desired amount.
    Turn the bottle the right way up and remove the needle.
    Replace the cap carefully and set aside.
    Repeat this for all needles, remembering to wipe the cap between uses - one swab should be sufficient for this.

Most people like putting them in a large ziplock bag (sandwich ones are ideal) to keep them together.
    Find somewhere suitable in the freezer where they are unlikely to get knocked or crushed, sometimes a hard tub (again sandwich or ice cream) can help here.

Any more questions feel free to ask!

Tom
  3. #3 8th November 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks mate very helpful,

So I pretty must just use up the whole Sodium chloride into the melanotan, 1ml SC to the 10ml mt2?

And with the needles, the kit has 21 needles and syringes, do I need to change them when drawing from each vial? On note with that, will I need to get more needles? since I wont be reusing the ones I draw with I'll discard them when I put the syringes in the freezer and put new needles on when I inject

Any idea on when I'll receive my package in Australia?
  4. #4 8th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thanks mate very helpful,

So I pretty must just use up the whole Sodium chloride into the melanotan, 1ml SC to the 10ml mt2?

And with the needles, the kit has 21 needles and syringes, do I need to change them when drawing from each vial? On note with that, will I need to get more needles? since I wont be reusing the ones I draw with I'll discard them when I put the syringes in the freezer and put new needles on when I inject

Any idea on when I'll receive my package in Australia?
    "

You'll use about 1/5th of the sodium chloride as its a 5ml bottle - you don't need that much but it's the smallest we can get.
    Also, the MT2 is measured in weight, at 10 milligrams.

I've messed up my terminology there sorry! The syringes we supply have the needles built in so you can't change them, where I've said 'needle' take it to mean syringe.

It'll take about 3-6 days on average.

Tom
  5. #5 8th November 2014 
    Thanks

Ah yep, and as my MT2 will already be mixed I'll have no further use for the SC to just turf it.

Are there caps i can chuck back on the needles so they stay sanitary? I was going to put them into a ziplock bag and freeze them but if the needles are still on they will poke through the bag.

Just curious about the sanitary issue of using the needles then storing them, and re-using them later on down the track.

Will 2 kits be enough you reckon?

3-6 days seem speedy so I can just order more if im not sure I guess, midway through judging how i go
  6. #6 8th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

They have little orange caps you can replace, just be careful as you put it back on, I've caught the tip once and blunted it.

The MT2 vial has a rubber stopper which is fairly easy to penetrate so the needle will be fine - just ensure that you use the spare swab to wipe the cap between each syringe filling to maintain sterile conditions.
    Once you inject the MT2 into your body you can then dispose of that syringe.

The 21 syringes and wipes will be adequate for 20x 500mcg doses. You could potentially need more than the 1 extra swab but they are easily picked up in pharmacies or first aid kits.

It does vary depending how far from the airport you are, but it shouldn't take too long!
  7. #7 8th November 2014 
    Thanks

Ok thanks heaps mate cant wait to start!

10 minutes on each side, with zinc on the lips seem good?
  8. #8 8th November 2014 
    Thanks

i usually dose 4 or 5 days before i start tanning to make sure its in my system fully
  9. #9 8th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Ok thanks heaps mate cant wait to start!

10 minutes on each side, with zinc on the lips seem good?
    "

Basically you don't want to burn, depending how strong the bulbs are that sounds like a lot of exposure. If that's about normal for that bed then go for it. Our beds here are normally stand up, full surround beds - I normally do 6 to start and 9 at the latter stages.

Tom
  10. #10 10th November 2014 
    Thanks

I talking about natural sun exposure, almost summer here in Australia.

Too embarassed to go to a tanning salon, im pretty white.

Used to be tanned when i was a kid though, so I think I can get there, not a full on type I but not a real type II either.

As well, how deep you put the needle in? i know its just into the fat, but how deep is that?
  11. #11 10th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Oh, that's not so bad then!

I believe it's between 3 to 15mm deep it varies based on body fat %.

Tom