• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Sunburn

1. #1 5th November 2014 
    Thanks

Sunburn

In past cycles i have gone the whole day the sun without burning. Today i wa in the sun for 2 hours and i got sunburnt all over.
    Does anyone know why this would be?

It was the first time i have been in the sun this cycle but i have been loading for 3 weeks so i thought i would burn at all?
  2. #2 5th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Sunburn

Generally you have to build up your tan over time, even with loading.
    You should limit your exposure at first and gradually increase it. Stay in the sun for shorter periods or use sun cream.

Tom
  3. #3 5th November 2014 
    Thanks

Something i see on these forums alot is people believing that just having mt2 in your system protects you, it doesn't. What protects you is how dark your skin is from melanin. If your skin is pale, then slowly let MT2 build up your tan first before going out for long hours in the sun.
  4. #4 5th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Something i see on these forums alot is people believing that just having mt2 in your system protects you, it doesn't. What protects you is how dark your skin is from melanin. If your skin is pale, then slowly let MT2 build up your tan first before going out for long hours in the sun.
    "

Exactly this. Another point I see is that people believe they don't need sun cream, but it is generally always worth putting on when getting exposure, even more so in the early stages.

Tom
  5. #5 6th November 2014 
    Thanks

its a known fact that even dark skined races can sun burn , never , never over expose your self to UV be it natural or a tanning bed,once skin is colored you can increase your tanning time SLOWELY.