• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 1st November 2014 
    Thanks

Skin Type 2 - Melanotan 2

I'm male age 34 and skin type 2, Have been looking at using Melonatan 2, What dosage would people recommend for the loading phase and how many times a week and for how many minutes a session would people recommend.

Results hopefully looking for is a nice dark tan

Thanks in advance for your help
  2. #2 1st November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Skin Type 2 - Melanotan 2

Welcome KJ31, where are you from? Do you have summer weather or sunbeds available?

I have a habit of being overly cautious, wanting to advise folks to avoid potential side effects from dosing too much. Being a healthy skin type 2 you very well may not encounter bad sides (such as nausea, flushing, etc).... Dosing your first couple of dosages at 100-200mcg is my strategy to gauge user sensitivity & rapidly desensitize to the potent tanning peptide. During the loading phase it is most important to dose low and frequent (every day at first), listen to your body & escalate the dosage. Further, I like dosing before a session whether it be 20min of natural light or less than 10min (stand up tanning bed, for example). Be sure to strategically cover and protect yourself while sunning on synthetic melanocyte stimulating hormone (I about always cover my face, scars, genitals, fyi).
  3. #3 1st November 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks for your reply, I would be using Sunbeds stand up as I live in The UK and not much Sun here lol, So Loading phase do it for 7 days and inject every day at .5mgs is this correct?
  4. #4 1st November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thanks for your reply, I would be using Sunbeds stand up as I live in The UK and not much Sun here lol, So Loading phase do it for 7 days and inject every day at .5mgs is this correct?
    "

I did post here earlier but it looks like my post didn't go through. I'll surmise my earlier post as I'm in a rush.

Personally, I would use 2 or 4 (if you do 3 you'll be left with an odd amount) 250mcg doses every day to see how you respond to the peptide.
    If you're fine with this dose, up it to 500mcg every day or every other day, depending on how you respond and whether you want to tan faster. Continue that for about a week and then begin spacing it out.

As you live in the UK I'd advise dosing before beds, but you should ideally dose on a normal day in the morning or midday to make the most of the peptide.
  5. #5 1st November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

I did post here earlier but it looks like my post didn't go through. I'll surmise my earlier post as I'm in a rush.

Personally, I would use 2 or 4 (if you do 3 you'll be left with an odd amount) 250mcg doses every day to see how you respond to the peptide.
    If you're fine with this dose, up it to 500mcg every day or every other day, depending on how you respond and whether you want to tan faster. Continue that for about a week and then begin spacing it out.

As you live in the UK I'd advise dosing before beds, but you should ideally dose on a normal day in the morning or midday to make the most of the peptide.
    "

Sorry I do not understand exactly what you mean "I would use 2 or 4" What dose should I do for the first 7 days ???? What I understand is dose before using the sunbed on the days of sunbed use but on the days that I do not go on the sunbed dose in the morning or no later than midday is that correct, sorry I am a little confused and just like to make sure I have everything ready in the knowledge department before I start
  6. #6 1st November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sorry, 2 or 4 250mcg doses, then if that feels ok, up it to 500mcg.

So;

Experiencing no sides]Day 1 - 2: 250mcg
    Day 3-7]

Experiencing sides]Day 1 onward: 250mcg
    If at any point the sides subside, up the dose by a small amount while you still feel comfortable.

Everything else looks good!
  7. #7 1st November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Sorry, 2 or 4 250mcg doses, then if that feels ok, up it to 500mcg.

So;

Experiencing no sides]Day 1 - 2: 250mcg
    Day 3-7]

Experiencing sides]Day 1 onward: 250mcg
    If at any point the sides subside, up the dose by a small amount while you still feel comfortable.

Everything else looks good!
    "

Ok Thank you, How many ml bac water to mix the 10mg vial plus when to start using sunbeds etc etc, I do believe the sunbeds are stand up 250watt
  8. #8 1st November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Depends on the size of your needles. If you use 1ml or 100 units of water, 250ml will be 2.5 units, this can be difficult to read on some needles. However, it doesn't have to be exact when you're debating between 200 or 300mcg, nobody will get hurt.
    However, if you'd prefer using 2ml, 250mcg would be 5 units - but means you're injecting slightly more.

I'd use a bed on maybe the 3rd/4th day, you're a type 2 so already have an advantage - just don't be silly, 6-9 mins is fine.

Tom
  9. #9 1st November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Depends on the size of your needles. If you use 1ml or 100 units of water, 250ml will be 2.5 units, this can be difficult to read on some needles. However, it doesn't have to be exact when you're debating between 200 or 300mcg, nobody will get hurt.
    However, if you'd prefer using 2ml, 250mcg would be 5 units - but means you're injecting slightly more.

I'd use a bed on maybe the 3rd/4th day, you're a type 2 so already have an advantage - just don't be silly, 6-9 mins is fine.

Tom
    "

The needles are 50 units - 0.5 ml

after the first sunbed session what is the recommended sunbed sessions after that is it like every 3 days or something
  10. #10 1st November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'd go with 1ml in that case!
    Every 3-4 days would be fine, dropping to weekly when you're where you like. Don't worry if you can't make it for one session, just pick it up again when you can.
  11. #11 1st November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Every 3-4 days would be fine, dropping to weekly when you're where you like. Don't worry if you can't make it for one session, just pick it up again when you can.
    "

Thats great thank you, the only other thing that bothers me is actually get proper stuff not fake
  12. #12 1st November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    "

Thats great thank you, the only other thing that bothers me is actually get proper stuff not fake
    "

*points to name*
  13. #13 2nd November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    "

"

*points to name* ]"

Ahhhh Nice one (Any Discounts for ordering 20mg* ) Does your MT2 Come with Bac Water as been looking at some sites and for the price it includes the bac water
  14. #14 2nd November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    "
    "
    "

"

*points to name* ]"

Ahhhh Nice one (Any Discounts for ordering 20mg* ) Does your MT2 Come with Bac Water as been looking at some sites and for the price it includes the bac water
    "

Not at this time sorry, only £100 and £200. You can did the codes in the supplier section.
    If you look at our kits they come with sterile water and are slightly cheaper than individually purchased orders.

Tom
  15. #15 5th November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    "
    "
    "

"

*points to name* ]"

"

Not at this time sorry, only £100 and £200. You can did the codes in the supplier section.
    If you look at our kits they come with sterile water and are slightly cheaper than individually purchased orders.

Tom
    "

Ok mate thanks, I have got some MT2 and is in 5mg vials what amount of Bac water do I need to mix with it
  16. #16 5th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quite a few people have started getting 5mg vials and I've never seen them before. What was your reason for the smaller vials? Are they more cost effective, and what sort of price are you paying (if you don't mind me asking)?

I would use 50 units.

Tom
  17. #17 6th November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Quite a few people have started getting 5mg vials and I've never seen them before. What was your reason for the smaller vials? Are they more cost effective, and what sort of price are you paying (if you don't mind me asking)?

I would use 50 units.

Tom
    "

Got mine of a guy on a bodybuilding forum and got for a good price, so if i use .05ml Bac Water in the 5 mg MT2 that would make so I can do it at 250mcg for day 1 & 2 then day 3-7 500mcg
  18. #18 6th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Got mine of a guy on a bodybuilding forum and got for a good price, so if i use .05ml Bac Water in the 5 mg MT2 that would make so I can do it at 250mcg for day 1 & 2 then day 3-7 500mcg
    "

Ah right! It's 0.5ml, or 50 units. So 250mcg would be 2.5 units and 500mcg would be 5 units.

When measuring out the half unit you don't have to be exact, just somewhere in between 2 and 3 will be fine!

Tom
  19. #19 6th November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

Ah right! It's 0.5ml, or 50 units. So 250mcg would be 2.5 units and 500mcg would be 5 units.

When measuring out the half unit you don't have to be exact, just somewhere in between 2 and 3 will be fine!

Tom
    "

Will have a look once I get home but do believe the needles are 1 ml (100 units)
  20. #20 6th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Will have a look once I get home but do believe the needles are 1 ml (100 units)
    "

I thought you said earlier they were 50 units, either way it doesn't really make much of a difference!
    If your needles are 100 units they may be in 2 unit intervals, meaning a half unit will be difficult to measure. If this is the case either just use 2 units or you could double up all liquid measures given.