• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st October 2014 
    Thanks

Peptide Damage from reconstituting

Hey, I did my first injection of mt (.25) and i dont have any side effects such as nausea etc, maybe was a bit flushed in the face temporarily but pretty much nothing at all, is this normal?, I remembered that when i was reconstituing the peptide with the water i couldnt get the water to drip down the side of the vial and most of it was squirted directly onto the peptide chunk.. Is it possible that the mt is now completely ruined and will be ineffective or will it still work just at a lower potency etc?, is it dangerous to inject if the peptide has been damaged / broken?. I don't know whether i now need to order another vial or not :/.
    Thanks
  2. #2 31st October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Peptide Damage from reconstituting

Hey strawberryprotein, congrats on dosing & avoiding side effects (from typical over-dosage)! All sounds normal to me...you do not need to order a new vial. There is almost nothing you can possibly do to harm durable freeze dried MT-2 peptide while reconstituting (we're not dealing with complex polypeptide hormones and/or petri dish study here in this forum).
  3. #3 31st October 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks, I feel a lot better now haha, I'm glad that I didn't get any side effects i thought I was bound to have them and they were unavoidable but I guess everyone is different right ?. I will be dosing .25 ED how much UV exposure should I be getting in order to be quite dark within about 4 weeks?. Also how long should i let the syringes defrost for once taken out of the freezer?.
  4. #4 31st October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

If you're able to get 10-20 minutes of exposure daily, great...the more opportunities to get brief controlled exposures, the better (1-2x/week also fine...I would also argue sunless results are possible...). Dark results may require more time depending on natural tanning ability/etc. A couple minutes and some time in bw your fingers should be enough time for the syringe.