• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th October 2014 
    Thanks

Redheaded people and skin pigmentation?.

I somewhere heard that MT-2 users who could not tan before, particularly red heads will not return 100% to their previous colour pre MT-2 as the pigmentation will stay for a long time. Is there some truth to this?. Experiences?
  2. #2 24th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Redheaded people and skin pigmentation?.

It varies from person to person. I believe once you have use MT2 and become tanned, future tanning becomes easier; because of this, its harder to return 100% to normal colour.
    However, once you do return to normal colour, tanning should become difficult again. The main issue is the fact its hard to avoid all UV exposure, even here in cloudy, miserable UK!

I'm a low type II, and I returned to my natural skin after about a year - I probably reached a high III, low IV at the peak.
    From that point I barely tanned until I used MT2 again.
  3. #3 24th October 2014 
    Thanks

Not entirely true though not entirely false either. Skin that has previously produced melanin will always be slightly darker than skin that has neither been tanned. Before MT2, my arms and face were always slightly darker than my torso, even if I hadn't seen sun in months(PA weather* :-\ ). It's not an affect of MT2, more so just the nature of melanin itself.
  4. #4 24th October 2014 
    Thanks

the effects can last a long time but as stated before on this forum MT2 don't alter genes* it may take some time , have seen it take over a year to revert to pre MT2 color but it will revert .
  5. #5 24th October 2014 
    Thanks

My arms stayed a low type II after I tanned during summer. Normally I am a type I.
  6. #6 25th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Redheaded people and skin pigmentation

"
    I somewhere heard that MT-2 users who could not tan before, particularly red heads will not return 100% to their previous colour pre MT-2 as the pigmentation will stay for a long time. Is there some truth to this?. Experiences?
    "
    In my experience there is truth to it as I continue to use....