• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th October 2014 
    Thanks

Storing at Room temp

Hey everyone, havn't used Mt2 for a couple of years now bout to start again what are the guidelines these days to storing Mt2 both mixed and unmixed vials.
    How long can i keep my Mt2 Vial mixed with Sodium Chloride water out of the fridge for before it degardes?
    Also is it ok to keep my vials that are still in powdered form at room temp?
    I would just keep it all in the fridge but the i just feel its not a good look for the kids in my house at this stage when they see it in there as young as they are.
  2. #2 16th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Storing at Room temp

Powdered form is fine at room temperature, and when mixed with Bacteriostatic water it is also fine.
    If mixed with sodium chloride it's best to keep it
  3. #3 16th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

You'll benefit from a stash can/diversion to conceal from family. Is your sodium chloride not bacteriostatic sodium chloride? either way, the product will not degrade very fast. however, if stored at room temp you'll risk bacteria growth had you be using only sodium chloride/sterile water. storing unmixed vials outside of fridge is okay.
  4. #4 16th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    You'll benefit from a stash canersion to conceal from family. Is your sodium chloride not bacteriostatic sodium chloride? either way, the product will not degrade very fast. however, if stored at room temp you'll risk bacteria growth had you be using only sodium chloride/sterile water. storing unmixed vials outside of fridge is okay.
    "

Thanks for adding the extra info on bacteria! Was just about to come back and edit it because I was in a rush earlier.
  5. #5 19th October 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks for the help